We're All Cat Ears! March 2015 Picture of the Month Contest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thread is now officially closed for submissions.

I knew TCS members could be counted on to provide us with great ear shots, I see another difficult voting stage! 

Voting threads coming right up, thank you for your submissions, everyone!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very cute! i think the "ear furnishings" are called "ear fancies". as an aside, i also love the term "leathers", which are the paw pads and i think the tip of the nose on cats.

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tippi never has her ears pricked up like this , but this morning she did .

Now she shows me her big ears when the competitions closed , that's so typical of cats doing everything in there own time

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
LoL, Tippi is such a sweet little diva,  
   shame she didn't want to show off that lovely pair of radars before today.   Her eye brows are so perfectly poised to accentuate the line too, what a poser!

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

LoL, Tippi is such a sweet little diva,  
   shame she didn't want to show off that lovely pair of radars before today.   Her eye brows are so perfectly poised to accentuate the line too, what a poser!
Diva is a good description for Tippi and she's backed up by Tallulah and Ruby , the three of them are ruling the roost , I am just their butler

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hey @Merlin2000, I only have one cat to cope with and I don't even reach butler status.  
    You're doing well going by your account here, esp with all 3 being female!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! The contest is closed now but we're always happy to see more big-eared kitties 

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome.  This is my first upload of a cat picture ever!  Though I have hundreds more!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks for the welcome.  This is my first upload of a cat picture ever!  Though I have hundreds more!
Welcome to TCS  - hundreds more photos of your big and tufty eared Boris are very welcome here!   Such a shame the competition has ended for this month:  make sure to look out for what next month has in store. 

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!  He is a handsome kitty.  I have put some pictures of him on the New Cats on the Block thread if you are curious what he looks like now that he is mostly grown.

And I love your Robert Heinlein quote.