Went to the doctor and found out something :-(

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eva, I am so very very sorry. I was reading every word you wrote and read it all again (could barely get through it
) and I sense that if the death ocurred earlier than thought, maybe you were just meant to shepherd it from one heaven to another. That's what I think, hon. Geez, there's nothing worse than how you feel right now, I am so so so sorry. I cannot have any children myself due to what my mother did to me at a very young age of which we will save that for a rainy day because this thread is about you, but I have always longed for a baby.
So I have lots of fur instead. I will pray for you and I know that within time--let your body heal, you must-- it will all be good. Many, many hugs~~~~~

Love,
Elizabeth

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you are going through this rough time. I wish I had the words to make it better.
Only you and your fiance' know when the time is right to try to concieve, and I wish you all the best. I hope your body and spirit have healed enough to allow you to have a happy, healthy baby. There are many "too young" women that make wonderful mothers, and as much as you want it to be, I am sure you will be one of them.
You are lucky to have a partner that wants this as much as you do, and is supporting you in this difficult time. It must be terribly difficult for him as well. Please let him know both you have the good wishes and prayers from your friends at TCS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone and I am sorry
sorry if it seemed I was having a go at you but i wasn't.

I am going to go now as I am sitting here in complete tears, but thanks for everything.

Eva x

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eva, I'm sorry. I don't have enough words to tell you how sorry I am. Just know You're in my thoughts and prayers.