went to buy cat food,came home with something extra!!!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless you for taking the baby home with you.      It was just meant to be and you were there at the right time.   He's a lucky little guy----maybe you can call him "Lucky".

Your story made my day - thank you for rescuing him and thank y ou for sharing your wonderful story.  Look forward to seeing pictures.    And let us know what name  you decide!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much everyone for all the kind words and vibes! We made a second trip to the vet on tuesday night, He just didn't seem right, not much of an appetite, wasn't showing any interest in playing. The vet put him on clavamox and an eye ointment with a 48hr quarantine, today he has been showing interest in food and he's been playing
 He seems much more alert, and interested in exploring anything and everything he can get into!! Thanks again everyone...Sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone with an update, I started a new job on Monday
and we have been pretty busy trying to get settled into the new house and new job!!

hobo08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much everyone for all the kind words and vibes! We made a second trip to the vet on tuesday night, He just didn't seem right, not much of an appetite, wasn't showing any interest in playing. The vet put him on clavamox and an eye ointment with a 48hr quarantine, today he has been showing interest in food and he's been playing
 He seems much more alert, and interested in exploring anything and everything he can get into!! Thanks again everyone...Sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone with an update, I started a new job on Monday
and we have been pretty busy trying to get settled into the new house and new job!!

Oh boy you have lots of new changes in your life! Congrats on your new job! Hope kitty feels better with the meds.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've certainly had your hands full!  Hope the little fella is feeling much better by now.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great that you gave him a home! I hope he feels better soon