Went furniture shopping today

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we really needed livingroom furniture. The stuff we had was going on 20 years old. We bought a reclining sofa and loveseat and then a differnt style chair to match, with coffee table that kind of lifts up and you can sit at your sofa and eat, write, etc. Here are some pics. Can't wait for it all to be delivered, but not until the 30th.

sofa and loveseat. not our coffeetable though

and then up!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I love it the Coffee table is really neat. I haven't ever seen one that lifts up like that before.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your furniture is absolutely beautiful Sus! That couch looks purrfect for catnaps with the TTP&B bunch!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

pretty!!! what fabric is the couch made of? it looks very soft.
Thanks everyone.....I think they called it a micro fiber.......but all I can tell you is it's soft, soft, soft!!!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow love the furniture!!! It's the same color as mine. But now I want new furniture!!!

3calicos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That love seat looks so soft... I want one! I love that coffee table too. Pretty darn neat!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is beautiful furniture...I hope someday I can have furniture like that... starting July 1st, I won't even have a bed to sleep on

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I bought my furniature last year, I was going to get micro fiber - they said that cat scratches wont even harm it!

I was going to get that coffee table too!! I love it, but we went with a different style, my Grandma actually has it!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks comfy! You'll love that coffee table. Mark used to have one and it's really convenient when you want to eat while watching the telly.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have wanted that coffee table like that for awhile, but we keep putting off getting one. Gardenandcats, if you have a Bob's Furniture (can't remember if they are up in Maine) they carry it. We also have microfiber furniture and we love it. You can wipe off pretty much anything, and the cats don't scratch it.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been wanting one of those coffee tables, too. Living alone, I eat off the coffee table anyway but, mine is a $10 thrift store one.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I've been wanting one of those coffee tables, too. Living alone, I eat off the coffee table anyway but, mine is a $10 thrift store one.
Cindy, most everything we own we've bought at garage sales and thrift stores, so having something new like this is cool! Painful to the wallet, but cool!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

I have wanted that coffee table like that for awhile, but we keep putting off getting one. Gardenandcats, if you have a Bob's Furniture (can't remember if they are up in Maine) they carry it. We also have microfiber furniture and we love it. You can wipe off pretty much anything, and the cats don't scratch it.
That's what the salesman told us Mollie, that this fiber is tough. We got it scotch guarded also. Just incase a furball decided to come up when one of the kits is laying on it!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My SIL got the micro-fiber and our dear, dear niece accidently dumped her spaghetti on it in the first week. Fortunately for our niece, it came right off.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

My SIL got the micro-fiber and our dear, dear niece accidently dumped her spaghetti on it in the first week. Fortunately for our niece, it came right off.
Thanks Jana! That's great to know!