Wen.DT

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like your Lucy Ghys!

I bought hubby a treat today to keep him at home tomorrow - he is still really sick, but tired of being stuck at home and is threatening to go to work. He works outside and the would be bad for his health right now. I bought him the 2nd season of Sanford and Son on DVD - it is his all time fav show. I also bought War on the Floor a Toronto Rock lacrosse video. That should keep him busy for a day or so. He tried to nap today, but everytime he lies down Excalibur thinks it is snuggle time. He likes it when someone is home during the day.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hubby and I always hustle home as fast as we can so we can watch Enterprise at 7:00 and West Wing at 8:00. Hubby likes Law & Order next, but I usually fall asleep on the couch shortly after 9:00

It has been a slow day at work so I've been visiting TCS a little more than I should today. tsk, tsk!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been posting alot today - can you tell I don't want to work and that a lot of people aren't here! I just realized I am approaching Bodlover's post count. If she doesn't get back online soon, I'll take over 8th place on the 10 20 posters list!

Wednesday is also my fav TV day. Enterprise, West Wing, American Idol Results Show, Batchlorette. My VCR gets a work out Wednesdays!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi all,

It's my first day AT HOME when I normally would be at work!!! I slept in till 10am
and then ran some errands, and now am back having a nice lunch, and then will walk Bella. This is heaven!

(Even though I should be spending all this time packing) We still haven't found a place yet, and we have to move either next Friday the 28th or the 1st.

Have a great afternoon everyone - and "TV evening"!