Welp.......Today I Bought 3 Ragdolls

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Congratulations! I adore Ragdolls and have always thought that if I ever got a purebred kitty it would have to be either a Raggie or a Raggamuffin (especially seeing Kelly's Sabina!). And as a bargain shopper - gosh who could pass up that kind of deal?!?! That much furry beauty and love for only $800! I really can't wait to see pics, and you definitely NEED to post pics of all 6 much more often so us Ragdoll fans can live vicariously through you!
Ragamuffins are pretty too, kelly's Sabina make them look so appealling!
Too bad that I didn't know you would like to have a ragdoll, you could have picked up smudges brother, Ares, kluchetta (kim) picked him up (Smudge) at denver airport, you could have gone with her, and each gotten one

I'm pretty sure she is more then happy with him, and loves him dearly! (she says so, any way
) Too bad

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, congratulations to you, bringing home 3 new kitties!

The sire is 28 pounds!! Whoa...that is one huge cat. Make sure you post pictures soon, I'm sure we'll all want to see these kittens develope in hopes they take after their sire.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When were you going to go get them I forgot. I love ragdolls and ragamuffins very nice kittys

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Ragamuffins are pretty too, kelly's Sabina make them look so appealling!
Too bad that I didn't know you would like to have a ragdoll, you could have picked up smudges brother, Ares, kluchetta (kim) picked him up (Smudge) at denver airport, you could have gone with her, and each gotten one

I'm pretty sure she is more then happy with him, and loves him dearly! (she says so, any way
) Too bad
OH! I DO love Smudge very much. EVEN at 6 in the morning when he's spazzing out all over our waterbed. (I think he hears the bubbles or something. Anyway, he's trying to get something on that bed.) For the person who was worried about the hair - I am very surprised. Right now the only long hair Smudge has is on his tail. Otherwise he's just very fuzzy. But his tail is as big around as my forearm! Smudge is 7 months old, and weighs at least 10 pounds. I really think he's gained another half pound in the last couple weeks. They are great kitties - can't wait to see photos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

When were you going to go get them I forgot. I love ragdolls and ragamuffins very nice kittys
Hopefully next weekend
I will have a 2 hour drive to pick up my 3 new furbunnys........Daaayuum
Gonna be alot of raggie luv around here with 5 of them