Wellness vs. Chicken Soup

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Puff was on Wellness before the whole dog/cat food recall started. I stopped Wellness because the company does business with Menu. CS does not. He's at that for months now with no problem. If you've saw my video titled Puff vs. the food container you'll know he loves it! lol.

Recently I felt comfortable enough to get out the bag of Wellness I had since it was never recalled and introduce it again. Puff went nuts over it. I know he likes Wellness more. And if I was still working we'd switch back to it.. Problem is I am not. So once all the wellness I have is gone it will be CS again.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken Soup is cheaper and easier for me to obtain vs. Wellness or other foods. I used to feed Chicken Soup all the time, dry and wet. I occassionally mix other types of very high quality wet just for variety. They were a big hit, nice gorgeous coat, good energy, every thing was great on this food.

Then the recall happened and they pulled some of the cans of Chicken Soup, I know for sure puppy and kitten they pulled, my store offered a refund on all types of Chicken Soup. They also had a dry recall years ago.

After that canned incident, I decided even though I had had a lot of success with Chicken Soup I just didn't trust them. I just feed one cat so I can afford to buy better, or as I look at it I can't afford not to feed better no matter how many animals I am feeding, this is their quality of life I am talking about! Anyway, I now feed EVO with wonderful results.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

Chicken Soup is cheaper and easier for me to obtain vs. Wellness or other foods. I used to feed Chicken Soup all the time, dry and wet. I occassionally mix other types of very high quality wet just for variety. They were a big hit, nice gorgeous coat, good energy, every thing was great on this food.

Then the recall happened and they pulled some of the cans of Chicken Soup, I know for sure puppy and kitten they pulled, my store offered a refund on all types of Chicken Soup. They also had a dry recall years ago.

After that canned incident, I decided even though I had had a lot of success with Chicken Soup I just didn't trust them. I just feed one cat so I can afford to buy better, or as I look at it I can't afford not to feed better no matter how many animals I am feeding, this is their quality of life I am talking about! Anyway, I now feed EVO with wonderful results.
HUMMM that is strange NO CHN soup cans were pulled in this area ... what part of the recall did they pull them????