Wellness Treats: have you tried em?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neither Swanie nor Cindy would eat them. It's gotta be bad if Swanie (hey! food! I'll eat it!) refuses it.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These Wellness Treats are one of only two I regularly offer my cats; all five like them. (The other being Whole Life's Freeze-dried 100% meat treats.)

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All 4 of my guys like the Wellness treats, but it's not the same level of excitement I see with the Greenies treats. When I open a bag of Greenies, they will all come running, whereas with the Wellness treats, only 2 of the 4 will come.

automaton2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My almost one year old will let them sit there and eventually will eat some
not super crazy about them
I wouldnt buy them

pintameez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My three didn't go crazy over them either... my boys will try anything once, but my girl wouldn't even touch them. None of my crew is impressed with those, but that being said, they've been picky about treats for several months now, no matter what I offer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had left the bag in a spot where the kitties could get it, and found it on the floor ripped open... Treats all over the place, and they didn't seem to eat many.

Another one bites the dust..... This one was a flop and not one I'd buy again, coupon or no coupon...does me no good if the kitties don't like it.

automaton2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got mine from pet food direct free with a shipment of food
simply put they suck

fulpmes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

One of my cats likes them, the other one turns her nose up at them.
Same in my house. Greenies are much more popular. Most popular, however, is just a few Hills T/D (tooth diet) kibbles each day. The vet wanted them to have a few each day for tooth & gum health, but they are the best treats ever -- they come running and yelling when I ask if they want their "toothbrush treats"

sweetpea24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've given the Wellness treats to my cats but they don't like them. Apparently, my dog does as I found an empty bag today on the floor. I don't give them any treats but I do give them a few of the T/D kibbles once or twice a week with a meal...I tell them it's McDonalds time since I think any of the Hills foods are junk. But even my Schweppie will stop eating his wet food to eat his McD's!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang - my vet gave me a sample of the T/D food to use as treats for mine for dental reasons - and even my 'I love anything' boy just wouldn't go for them. And I really wanted them to like it!

I had the Wellness treats - big dud in my house. Greenies really popular...and, for some reason, the new Iams dry food is welcomed as a treat - Iams was passing out samples near my train station.