wellness pure delights treats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat.Ling

Here's a video of Beau begging for his Pure Delights:
Beau makes me melt every time I see him!! I love his pattern and that sweet innocent face!

He's like the innocent version of my Jake!! Jake is now a big fatty but he used to have the same fur length at some point and I think their patterns are kind of inverted, Beau is white with brown tabby and JAke is brown tabby with white lol..I dunno why but I see a lot of Jake in Beau it might just be my imagination

I dunno what went wrong but he's gaining lots of weight now and has gotten so much bigger than that.

cat.ling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Beau makes me melt every time I see him!! I love his pattern and that sweet innocent face!
Don't let that innocent face fool you. He can be a little demon!

He's like the innocent version of my Jake!! Jake is now a big fatty but he used to have the same fur length at some point and I think their patterns are kind of inverted, Beau is white with brown tabby and JAke is brown tabby with white lol..I dunno why but I see a lot of Jake in Beau it might just be my imagination

I dunno what went wrong but he's gaining lots of weight now and has gotten so much bigger than that.
I can definitely see the resemblance between Jake and Beau, especially in Jake's younger pics! And as long as Jake is healthy, he's still a growing boy so being big is not a bad thing. Beau's starting to get a bit paunchy himself.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got some of the turkey ones for free and both of my cats hate them. They do love the Halo dried chicken treats too. I just wish they weren't so expensive!