Wellness @ PetSmart

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

As for Petsmart carrying Wellness....I'd get really excited but the nearest Petsmart for me is 2 hours away.
They always have good deals, it seems like, and when I was in Petsmart last I got Authority canned with the kitties love.
Dexter can't eat fish and most canned Authority has fish in the formula except the Lamb...
he is not thrilled with it but he does eat it.

The only dry food that agrees with Dex, is Senior Authority...
it had no flax, fish, fruits or veggies. Simple food is getter harder to find.

The Wellness price for a 3 oz can of no grain chicken was the same at PetCo & PetSmart...$1.19.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

DN Kitten is what I was feeding Eden & her 4 kittens. They all had very high pH/UTIs - the kittens were 9 weeks of age at this point. Swtiched them off Diamond Naturals kitten & the problem went away (with antibiotics to treat the UTIs, of course). This was almost 3 years ago, so it may have changed, but I also ran into the same problem with "Diamond products" dog food - it can increase pH.

As for Petsmart carrying Wellness....I'd get really excited but the nearest Petsmart for me is 2 hours away.
They always have good deals, it seems like, and when I was in Petsmart last I got Authority canned with the kitties love.
What did you switch them to? Queen Eva is very indifferent over the Wellness kitten, I think at least partly it's because it's difficult for her to eat.

I can't put her back on that purina crap, I can't stand the smell of it.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feed Tumbles EVO kitten/cat. We add a splash of water to it and he smacks it right up!