Wellness Dry Food

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Careful with EVO, if there's a history of high pH/UTI issues.....EVO is a horrible choice for cats who've had issues with those.
My experience was way different, actually.

Scotty has a history of UTI issues, and after his first I ended up with EVO for him. He did GREAT on EVO with no recurrence of UTI symptoms or issues, but he had an issue with his stool after about a year. His UTI issues returned when I switched to the reduced fat Innova, to give him more fiber.

If it wasn't for his stool issues, he'd be back on EVO. After more than a year on it and no UTI problems, it was GREAT!

However, this is one story.
For anyone with a cat that has a history of UTI issues, please do your own independant research and make the choice YOU feel is right. And good luck...I know how it is!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

drfundy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah they (evo) never got back to me so i think they're out. I know a lack of a response doesn't necessarily mean they are bad, but hey im not taking any chances.

jman_in_mn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jman_in_MN

thanks for the tip, I shall look for it next time at the pet food store!
picked up some Wellness CORE today to mix in with the Wellness Indoor Cat that I already have, my guys seem to like it already!

sweetkara

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jman_in_MN

picked up some Wellness CORE today to mix in with the Wellness Indoor Cat that I already have, my guys seem to like it already!
Thats great! My cats took to it right away, too. I think it's the strong smell that attracts them to it