Wellness Core - some issues

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im glad that taste is working for you. It has helped amazingly with Herc and GiGis poop issues. Since adding wet food its still solid but just a bit softer since they get less wet food than Fatman.

mistygirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Core is a wellness product as my cat has been on it and I'm changing my Misty to the Royal Canin Digestive Comfort 38. She had pee poo droppings too and has been on the Core wellness for two months now. She also vomits alot and it is grain free and all that other free stuff. Doesn't seem to help her at all. I'm trying this Royal Canin one. It makes the cat chew more and not eat as fast as that's the main cause of vomiting. A cat eating too fast. The Digestive comfort also makes sure the cat gets all the nutrients when he chews and digests the food better and is easier on the digestive system. So I'm trying it. I've tried others with grain free, soy free , by product free, corn free and she is still not a happy kitty. I'm trying it out. If she's still bad then I'll take her to the vet and let them check her out.

Hugs
Anne