Well....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone :)

I don't see us not finding out. We both really want a boy and the girls want a brother.....my gut says girl though lol. I still don't want to tell anyone else if we do find out but we suck at keeping secrets and I know we would let it slip on accident. Lol

We do already have a theme picked out. Since I'm so monkey obsessed its monkeys only and that mint sage green color with creamy off white and chocolate brown. So do go gender neutral is super easy but I am so neurotic I have to know what we are having. On the pregnancy forum I belong to there is an ultrasound tech who can give us a good guess after the 21st when I get my nt scan done. So far she hasn't.been wrong when she guessed at the twelve week scans. Lol

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, sweetie!  And continuted
for a healthy pregnancy.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just noticed this after you mentioned 'the bean' in the Secret Santa 2012 thread.... oh man! Conga-rats!!

Ya know... I sew stuff (well, I hoped you figured that out after last years' SS)... and if your addy is still the same... hmmm... there may be some stuff coming to you (eventually)... i can so do monkeys... now where'd those patterns run off to...

I have a friend who's expecting #2 a little before you. I think. her first is a little girl... and that kid is so cute! They're hoping for a boy as well.

YAY! Keep us all updated!

Amanda

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone.

Hugs Amanda....I am not leaving the farm anytime soon.....I will probably be sending bean off to college out of this place lol.

Six days till my next appt. I am so ready to get it over with. I have zero patience so waiting for this next '99% in the clear' appt is killing me. Lol plus you would think third pregnancy I would have a wee bump right now...nope just my snack pooch that never goes away lol. Dang it I want a bump not my pooch.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm almost 19 weeks; haven't been in regular pants in months...and some moments I still look just fat instead of pregnant.  I can tell the difference; but a long time friend of mine told me Sunday that I don't look pregnant.  It'll come soon enough though!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worry I will be like with the girls. Full term and measuring 20 weeks by my belly. :( I wanna get huge and swollen and puffy and all that pregnant stuff lol. My body type just doesn't allow for it and its depressing. Lol my only consolation is being able to feel my uterus lump under my pooch.

When did you feel bean flutters? I thought I did.....but then I farted so it wasn't bean lol. I'm only eleven wks and 4 days so it is early lol. I don't remember feeling the girls till later....about 16-20ish weeks there abouts. I know I felt k before m because k i swear started doing flips and lung jabs.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I worry I will be like with the girls. Full term and measuring 20 weeks by my belly.
I wanna get huge and swollen and puffy and all that pregnant stuff lol. My body type just doesn't allow for it and its depressing. Lol my only consolation is being able to feel my uterus lump under my pooch.
When did you feel bean flutters? I thought I did.....but then I farted so it wasn't bean lol. I'm only eleven wks and 4 days so it is early lol. I don't remember feeling the girls till later....about 16-20ish weeks there abouts. I know I felt k before m because k i swear started doing flips and lung jabs.
Oh they were bean flutters of a different nature!
  I felt something I thought were flutters several weeks ago; but I think only some of it was actual fluttering.  So I think around 15 weeks.  But just within this last week I've been getting definite movement.  One night I'm sure I felt the baby do a flip or something.  It's still very gentle; and only if I'm laying still or sitting kind of scrunched up.  I never got "huge" with my DD but my belly measured right on.  I carried wide I guess.  I did get a poofy.  Especially in my feet.  Changed shoe sizes and width!  I could have lived without that!
  I wasn't much farther along than I am now when I started feeling stuff regularly with DD too.