Well.............THEY ARE HERE!

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! They are so adorable and I love those beautiful spots.

I hope your breeder keeps you updated with lots of pictures you can share with us. Hint, hint.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the spotting on the middle one and the one furthest from the camera best, the one in front doesn't seem to have such distinct and seperate spots, they are running together some, at least from what I can see in that photo. I would like to see a shot of the one furthest from the camera taken full on from the side, the spots look good on what I can see of him there though! I am not familiar enough with Ocis to comment on type though.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Can give you the breeders name/website (she's in West Virginia) - she has a few other kittens available in January (Fawn-Silver, Blue, Cinnamon)
oh, how cute! i'd love a blue one... assuming i had the space [& money] to get one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ep you have a good eye. I'll have to wait for the next set of pictures but the one facing the camera and the next one two him I pick as the best boy and girl. The cinnamon (have other pics) looks good too. I do agree on the one with the spotting more stripey, but the breeder says sometimes those kittens will wind up with more spacing between the spots.

As they open eyes and start sitting/standing we'll get a better idea.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I do agree on the one with the spotting more stripey, but the breeder says sometimes those kittens will wind up with more spacing between the spots.
I've seen this happen quite a lot, once they're a few weeks old they've changed.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The good thing is that now I'll have comparison pics for develoment (in case I ever get another oci
). I'll just print them out and date them. She should send me pics at least once a month.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that another Oci won't come in the house unless Keno or Ling dies and that won't be anytime soon since they are 6 and 3 yrs old
Besides, I don't have another Oci name picked out and not sure what color I'd choose - maybe a silver. Who knows.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just talked to the breeder. They are doing fine. Eyes about 1/2 open now, so she will send more pics when everyone has eyes open and they give you that "cute" look

She figures in about 2 weeks she'll send more pics to me and I'll post them then.