well that was rude...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

So I recently started a new job (which is why I haven't been on TCS as much lately). I sit in an office with three other women and one of them has pictures of her dog EVERYWHERE. She must have about 12 pictures, on her cork board, taped to her shelves, taped to the wall. I admit, he's a cute dog, but she makes everyone tell her how cute he is. Okay, I can live with that. I like people to admire my kitties too. But today I showed her two pictures I keep in my desk drawer of my kitties and do you know what she did? She pointed to the picture of Nedicks on her back showing her belly (actually it's the one in my siggy) and she said, "She's too fat. I don't like her."
Then she looked at Nathan's picture and said, "I like him. He's handsome. The other one I don't like." Again I say

I took the pictures back from her and said, "Well they're both my little babies."

Can you believe it? I wonder if she also tells people their children are ugly.
I would have said "well, my FAT cat can kick your scrauny dog's _____" and walked away!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would try to just ignore it. She obviously has no manners and stooping to her level with retaliation doesn't make you look very good. Some folks are just ignorant.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have slapped that heifer! Shame on her!!! Your kitties are prescious!....It's ok...next time she looks a little bloated of is feeling a little self conscious....leave her a bottle of cheap diet pills on her desk...or a weight watchers recipe and a note that says "thought you could use this"
lol...ok that's kinda mean, but she deserves it