Well, that was quick!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah didn't J.Lo recently have her 2nd (or was it her 1st) marriage annulled so she could marry that one really short guy she's married to now?

Cuz it was Catholic?

I dunno, all I know about are plain old divorces. Annullments seem weird to me. I mean saying it didn't happen (when apparently, it DID HAPPEN) is like saying you didn't buy a house when there's your siggy on the mortgage papers!

Man I need to try to annul my mortgage if it's that easy to get out of stuff!

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
According to this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050916/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl "fraud" has nothing to do with Kenny. On another site, someone looked up the reasons you can give for anullment, and basically fraud was the only one she could really check. In the link provided, she says that fraud is just a legal term and has nothing to do with Kenny personally.
At any rate, what can a celebrity expect when they've known someone for 4 months before they get married? I know it works sometimes in "real life," myself as a good example, hubby and I moved in with each other after 2 weeks, and have been together 4 1/2 years now. But NOT in Hollywierd! Anyhow, I'm not too surprised. :-( I wish they'd quit making marriage look like a joke, though. Get married today and divorced/aunulled/WHATEVER tomorrow. Like buying a new pair of shoes and deciding you dont' like them.

Amber

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's not surprising!
I wonder why famous actors bother to get married at all?!