Well, not really what I had in mind.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I gave Lena some Petromalt, since it is shedding season, and she's got alot of fur. She won't eat it off my hand, so I put some on her front paws. I used to do that with my other cats, and it worked fine.

She walked around, shaking her paw, then went into the closet where I assumed she licked it off. She came back out and is now sitting on the windowsill.

And, of course, Larry, (who will eat anything, and had just taken his right from the tube), jumped up on the sill and started licking it off her paws!

Good grief! She really is a princess and has her own lacky to do her bidding!

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
chloe scraped hers off on the corner of the hall, wiped it off on the curtains (white lace curtains, mind you) and i once found her in the tub, washing it off under the leaky faucett

i gave up after that

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Riley loves it

It is kept in the treat cabinet, and to him it is just as good as any of his other treats! He eats it right off my finger.

courtney_ou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i wish my kitties would! they HAAAATE it. they take off running as soon as they see me get it out. ive even tried other brands and they wont take it. however, it is pretty funny watching them find ways to get rid of it