Well, my landlord is a FREAK!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

that would be revenge in my book!
I almost fell out of my chair just now laughing.

You know what they say about "revenge". In Mississippi we always say something about a "payback". And "paybacks" are never nice.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

so then she starts going into what happened, and why he left and going on and on about their problems....

Uh....I have never talked to her for more then 5 minutes before and CERTAINLY not about personal stuff..

I think she is kind of wacked our or something...she has mentioned she was "sick" before so..I just thought that was weird, and am still kinda shocked that she shared all of that with me
I don't think she's "wacked" or "sick". She just needed someone to talk to and you happened to be there.

She's going through a lot right now and a marital split is very stressful and she's probably feeling lost, lonely and confused about it all. It's normal to want to reach out to someone at times like that and she might not have any close friends or family that she can talk to.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Not sure if they will get back together...the whole issue was that he was going to singles clubs and was telling her he was going to church.....then he told her when she found out that they "were just friends"...Uuuuuuuuuuuh?
Weird eh?
Wow, I know that road pretty well (from college). What a loser...yeah, I would definitely cut him off and if he ever approached again...a few more things.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like she was lonely and needed someone to talk to. Just be careful, Natalie, that you don't mean-mouth him - if they end up getting back together then she would remember everything! And even if she does, she's stressed right now and wouldn't remember what she said if she took him back (although it sounds like she'd be nuts to, stranger things have happened).