Well, it seems Ferris is having a little problem...

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ginger!

I think I can help too!!!! Luxor has stinky smelly stools too and he's on Fortiflora for probiotics. I love the smell of the powder! It almost smells like chicken boullion! As for the feeder. I'm gone from 6:30 to 5:00 on most days and if it's going to be longer i put this feeder out. . . .

but instead of the plastic, i put ramekins in it - it helps weigh it down so they can't tip it over and it's also cleaner.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I use Nutro for dry, but Ginger will only eat Meow Mix wet, so that's the wet they've been mostly getting. Ferris I've been giving him SD and ProPlan kitten also, as there are a couple of flavors that he likes.

I don't think there are any probiotics in those foods.
I'm not sure which Nutro you use but it looks like Nutro Natural Choice has a couple, I think they're for aiding in grain digestion mostly.

How's Ferris doing today? Does it seem to be any better yet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I'm not sure which Nutro you use but it looks like Nutro Natural Choice has a couple, I think they're for aiding in grain digestion mostly.

How's Ferris doing today? Does it seem to be any better yet?
Originally Posted by Bella713

Checking in on handsome Ferris hoping he's better
Thanks for asking - I posted my most recent update about Ferris' little problem here in this thread.

I just love TCS and the knowledge and caring of the folks here!!!