Well I Know What I'M Doing Tomorrow...

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I am home from work, and it is almost about time to start cleaning so I can go to bed. Hope the septic tank gets cleaned out well, and it is decent weather to possibly air things out too.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! Septic tanks are no fun! When I lived with my parents ours overflowed on Easter Sunday. They said it wasn't draining right becasue we were getting a lot of rain that year. I dread the day anything happens to ours at home!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what happened to ours in September-it started backing up in the basement!! The company I called pumped it out then one guy went down their and inspected it. They had to use air jets on the line plus a baffle had broken and they had to fix and then they dumped in this hugh bottle of bacteria and we have to dump a pkg in the toilet every month. $700 later.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well this will be our first time so I'm not sure what to expect. Its 11:00 a.m. now and I haven't seen hide nor hair of the AbraCaDaBra Septic Tank Services truck...I'm really hopin' they won't show up until after the hubby gets home. He's taking the afternoon off to be here for this prestigious not-to-be-missed event!

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

I use to know a guy that owned his own septic service and he had 2 trucks. Both the trucks said:
Jeffs Septic
Your number 2 is our number 1
That's really gross...but really funny at the exact same time!

Hilda >^..^<