Well I guess I spoke too soon on the daily question on July 7th...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LotsO'Cats

I got a call from the doctor yesterday and it turns out I'm at 7 weeks
2 weeks farther along than I had thought. So when I had that last period apparently I was already pregnant. Life is strange sometimes. I can only hope that God has a special plan for this unexpected miracle!!
That's actually how they count it. So once you concieve you are considered 2 weeks along. I never knew that before my LO.

Congratulations!!! I hope you have an easy, happy, healthy pregnancy and little one!!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! It took me and hubs 2 years of hard work and test after test to get pregnant.

He didn't mind the hard work though.
After my daughter was born, we figured it was a miracle and that we'd never have another. (I had some sort of fallopian blockage) we were wrong! "Ooooops", "Whooops", and "Lookie here" are the best unexpected miracles in my life!

I'm sending sticky vibes and healthy baby wishes!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did know that but this was from the blood test so I'm not 100% sure if it's the fuzzy 7 weeks or the actual 7 weeks. The 5 weeks makes sense but in a way the actual 7 weeks does too
oh well I'll find out in a few weeks when I see the actual OBGYN.

Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

That's actually how they count it. So once you concieve you are considered 2 weeks along. I never knew that before my LO.

Congratulations!!! I hope you have an easy, happy, healthy pregnancy and little one!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love that "Ooooops", "Whooops", and "Lookie here"!!

Originally Posted by resqchick

He didn't mind the hard work though.
After my daughter was born, we figured it was a miracle and that we'd never have another. (I had some sort of fallopian blockage) we were wrong! "Ooooops", "Whooops", and "Lookie here" are the best unexpected miracles in my life!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yeah and the funny thing is we weren't really trying to get pregnant (also not doing anything to prevent it either
). I had given up on that years ago and it was the one month I decided to track my period (sorry if it's TMI guys
) and it was the one month it didn't show up

I got a call from the doctor yesterday and it turns out I'm at 7 weeks
2 weeks farther along than I had thought. So when I had that last period apparently I was already pregnant. Life is strange sometimes. I can only hope that God has a special plan for this unexpected miracle!!
God always has a special plan. As you requested in your opening post, prayers are coming your way for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby. Congratulations on this wonderful miracle from the Lord.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I did know that but this was from the blood test so I'm not 100% sure if it's the fuzzy 7 weeks or the actual 7 weeks. The 5 weeks makes sense but in a way the actual 7 weeks does too
oh well I'll find out in a few weeks when I see the actual OBGYN.
Most docs will count from your last missed period unless you did something like artificial insemination I think. I knew when I concieved my DD because I was keeping track of things; but they still counted from then. It's more of a general thing anyway. I had 2 ultrasounds and they both gave me different due dates too. So I just thought of it as being due around a certain date and she'll come when she comes. It was easier than putting all my hopes on one day that could easily pass by with no baby.