Well here are MY babies!!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful bunch of babies! Otis is just adorable, and he looks to pitiful with his shaved tummy!

My boyfriend and I have one full blooded manx, and one that we think is half manx (she's from a shelter, the tortie one in my siggy), but I may not be able to tell you anymore than you know! If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry Otis is uncomfortable, but I'm so glad he's OK and back home! When Tuxie had to have surgery that required that kind of surgery, we had to almost immediately take him back to the vet for a wrap. He would NOT stop licking at the stitches, and he just freaks out too much with a collar. I hope your boy is a good boy and lets his stitches heal up!

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I'm sorry Otis is uncomfortable, but I'm so glad he's OK and back home! When Tuxie had to have surgery that required that kind of surgery, we had to almost immediately take him back to the vet for a wrap. He would NOT stop licking at the stitches, and he just freaks out too much with a collar. I hope your boy is a good boy and lets his stitches heal up!

Laurie
Oh, I hope he is too. He has a check up next Thursday to make sure he's ok.
I can't look at his stitches long cause it makes my tummy queezy..

Thanks for the kind words!