Well, hello everyone.

G

ghostuser

Welcome Guy!

Well those are some really nice cars and I love the cat! As for living in a trailer.....well that dont make you trash!! At least I hope not as I live in one too..
But mine is on 2 acres and not in a park. Not too wild about neighbors that close.

Later, Meme

miss whitney

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nice looking car. It is very sporty. Sorry, I don't know a lot about cars but I know if I like them or not. Living in a mobile home is not trashy. My mother lives in a mobile home because she is on a fixed income (social security) and her home is fixed so nice as are a lot of homes where she lives. Anyway, I know there are some trashy houses, too.

I think your cat is beautiful. I have a grey and white tuxie.

Hope you show some more pictures. You are a very nice looking guy.

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Seems to me that all the women here are perhaps just as interested in JustSomeGuy as the kitty.....::::whistleing:::

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, all of us who have trouble with cars or will have trouble can use some help from an expert. That way, the next time we have to go to the mechanics and they tell us what is wrong, then we can ask JustSomeGuy for a second opinion.:laughing2

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your fur baby and your cars! It is always nice to see a new face. Please post often and jump in on the conversations.
Deb