Well Hello! And a big thank you.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's great to be back! I've been in hospital for four weeks getting some 'female' problems sorted out and I missed TCS SO MUCH!! So here I am all raring to go.

I must say a very big thank you to those who PM'd and phoned me, wishing me well. That means so much to me.

Lastly, I'd like to thank a little TCS group called the Hope Express - Spreading Bits of Sunshine. This group of lovely people (who wish to remain anonymous) sent me a beautiful care package full of awesome gifts:

From left to right, A Rainbow Maker, A set of 4 glass drink coasters made by Tulip Designer Glass with cool cats on them, the MOST beautiful etching of a fluffy kitten, a Beddy-Bear, a cat bookmark to go in the book of 101 Cataclysms and a sweet little notepad with kittens on it.

I feel very spoiled and very humbled that the Hope Express sent me this package. Thank you so very much. They indeed spread some sunshine back into my life.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Would you look at that haul?!

Nice to see you Tania- you were deeply missed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are a few of the 101 Cataclysms:

"Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard from one who suffered from insomnia." - Joseph Wood Krutch

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back Tania!!!!
You have been so missed! It's wonderful to see you back on the forum!!!
What lovely gifts BTW!!!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch." - Leo Dworken

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Cat people are different, to the extent that they are generally non conformists.
How could they be, with a cat running their lives?" - Louis J Camuti

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"A kitten is chiefly remarkable for rushing about like mad at nothing whatsoever, and generally stopping before it gets there." - Agnes Repplier

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kumbulu

"Cat people are different, to the extent that they are generally non conformists.
How could they be, with a cat running their lives?" - Louis J Camuti
That's a good one!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Tania, what nice gifts those are...........but better than that, I am so happy to see you back..........female problems can stink huh? WELCOME BACK my friend!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Been there and done that . Female problems are no fun but glad you are feeling better.

That book cover is really funny.