Well, he tried his best

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband has always wanted to grow a full beard, but his hair grows in very patchy and really slowly (though MUCH faster than it did when we first met 13 years ago). Recently, he thought he'd try anyway. We decided tonight that it just wasn't going to work. He's been growing his mustache and beard for about 8 weeks, and the sides for 5 weeks. I took before and after pics tonight and thought I'd share. Here's my hubby, GeramÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] (sounds like Jeremy).
Sorry he doesn't have a shirt on in the first three, I took the pics while he was in the shower.
I think he looks SO much younger without facial hair (he's 34), and I prefer him with at least a mustache and goatee.
He needs a haircut, though. LOL

Before, front

Before, side (the other side is even more patchy)

After, still wet

After, dry and what he normally looks like

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww I actually think he looks better with the facial hair, but maybe if he just keeps the goatee. He does look younger without it, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Aww I actually think he looks better with the facial hair, but maybe if he just keeps the goatee. He does look younger without it, though.
He's growing the mustache and goatee back out. I agree, I like him better with those. He shaved it all off b/c his goatee was getting a bit out of control. lol It doesn't take him very long to grow those anymore.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Handsome guy! Dana has had a goatee from the time I met him. He shaved it off once and he too lonks a LOT younger and very different without it. Today he is actually shaving it off again and growing a mustache from scratch to help raise money for men's health/cancers where he was recruited at work. He actually asked me if I was ok with it!
Of course I am though, it's for charity, and it grows back.