Well, he finally did it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I am so late in reading this...huge congratulations to you both, and a request...up the road, as things go well
consider having an online aspect for any of your speciality stuff? I am truly one of those nuts who will order bakery stuff over the net if it's something special
Even if we don't have an "online outlet", all our TCS friends are welcome to give me a buzz and ask for something special. Hub is one of those who loves to tinker with new recipes, so if he doesn't make it, he's willing to try!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Even if we don't have an "online outlet", all our TCS friends are welcome to give me a buzz and ask for something special. Hub is one of those who loves to tinker with new recipes, so if he doesn't make it, he's willing to try!
Neat, I will keep that in mind!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Wow - things are moving fast there! I wish you the very best of luck in your new venture!
That, Tricia, is an understatement! I know that several months ago I asked God for help with some things, and this is the product of those prayers, 'cause everything is working out way too smoothly for it not to be ment to be!