Welcome To The Other Side!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think the "subscriptions" is under the forum drop down menu. It is named as "Your Content". Click on Forums and it's next to "New Posts". I think this is the "Subscriptions"
I think that shows everywhere you posted whether you are subscribed to the thread or not. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I think that shows everywhere you posted whether you are subscribed to the thread or not. :)
Oh, I thought that was the one. Was the "Subscription" and all posted posts shown together in the previous site?
I remember seeing the word "Subscription or Subscribe" in the old site together with all the other posts made. I did subscribe to some threads but there were too many posts till I can't remember which thread I subscribed to ....lol

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I can tell you that if you are subscribed to a thread, it will show up in the forum list with an eye next to it. LOL

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Strange that the emoticon eye did not show up in me post.......hmmmmm

I saw the eye that you mentioned.
Right now there are little glitches here and there as they get things straightened out behind the scenes. :)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nice! Well done, Anne and all!

I'll put one of my signatures up when I get home. I think I still have them saved.

You've done a great job!

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Love the new look! Time to explore and see if I can figure things out... ;)

I used to check out the "New Posts" on the old site. Is there another place to find New Posts here besides the column on the right?

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Love the new look! Time to explore and see if I can figure things out... ;)

I used to check out the "New Posts" on the old site. Is there another place to find New Posts here besides the column on the right?
If you look on the right, you will see a new posts area. You can click on the menu that says "New posts" and it will bring them all up. :)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's such a relief that we've made it! It'll be fun to explore the new platform. Hopefully people will be patient while glitches are ironed out and features are tweaked!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's such a relief that we've made it! It'll be fun to explore the new platform. Hopefully people will be patient while glitches are ironed out and features are tweaked!
I need the "yeah that" smilie for this. :)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
OMG! I'm in! Since my first post on the new platform yesterday, somehow I got kicked off and it kept telling me I didn't have permission to view or post or anything. I could access the site, but only until I logged in, then nada. I emailed both foxxycat and DragonMother to ask them to ask somebody for help (remember I lost all my email contacts the last time my email bit the dust, so I was royally in trouble). I also messaged on TCS on FB. It's called desperation! :)

A very big Thank You to all who helped me.....it is much appreciated!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had the same issue. I used the Contact Us link at the bottom and sent a message that way. I didn't even have permission for the initial home page.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Denice, I couldn't even access the Contact Us link....it kept telling me I didn't have permission. I tried deleting all cookies and all kinds of stuff. Somebody got back to me on FB and asked for my user name or email. I guess that fixed it. Whew!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! I'm in! Since my first post on the new platform yesterday, somehow I got kicked off and it kept telling me I didn't have permission to view or post or anything. I could access the site, but only until I logged in, then nada. I emailed both foxxycat and DragonMother to ask them to ask somebody for help (remember I lost all my email contacts the last time my email bit the dust, so I was royally in trouble). I also messaged on TCS on FB. It's called desperation! :)

A very big Thank You to all who helped me.....it is much appreciated!
I had that issue last night too. I couldn't even use the contact us feature. In hindsight, I could have used Twitter to ask for help but I suppose I would have had to think about that then and not now. :rolleyes: :p