Welcome to the family, Miss Cally!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some new ones of Miss Cally from today!

She just loooooves the boys. She only comes out when the boys come into her room with me, and the second she sees them, she starts chirping and meowing and purring and ruuuuuubbbbbing and headbutting everything in sight!
The boys aren't quite sure what to do with her - she pushes Billy around the room rubbing on him, and Chay still throws little hissy fits and a few slaps but nothing major.

Ruuuuuuubbbbbing on Billy while he pigs out on her food.

She likes to roll around on the floor, purr, and flirt.

A few videos from today

Checking out the boys
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y2.../Cally/?action=view&current=cally53009013.flv

One of her "air-kneading" - she is so sweet!
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y2.../Cally/?action=view&current=cally53009014.flv

You can see her shaved belly and paw, and that her paw looks much much better from the little bandage debacle.

Hope you enjoyed!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is a little doll!
She's so happy. In the first video, I could just hear her saying, "It's really hard to walk and knead at the same time."
She just loves those boys!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww I love that 2nd video where shes just laying there, thinking and making biscuits
Shes so precious and the way your boys have accepted her is amazing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

OMG Pam, she's adorable!
But Billy looks so small standing next to her
Haha, yeah. I thought she was really little at first, but a few weeks with plentiful food have filled her out some, and she's tall. At first I would have put her at about 6 pounds, but now I'm thinking more like 8 or 9+. Billy's a scrawny little guy.

Originally Posted by valanhb

She is a little doll!
She's so happy. In the first video, I could just hear her saying, "It's really hard to walk and knead at the same time."
She just loves those boys!!!
She does walk and knead! It's so funny! She walks and curls up one foot and then another. And she purrs and purrs and purrs.

Originally Posted by Pami

Awwwww I love that 2nd video where shes just laying there, thinking and making biscuits
Shes so precious and the way your boys have accepted her is amazing.
I love when she does that! Its funny, she won't to it if its just me, but if the boys are in here too, as long as I don't move around too much, she's very comfortable with being on her back, making biscuits in the air and rolling around. She loves the boys enough to ignore the scary mommy.