Welcome To My Garden! (pic heavy)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

omg are you in the u.s???? i have that EXACT kitty planter, the one on the right. I've bought a few of those tin kitties in different positions and shapes. spooky!
No - actually I'm in Ontario Canada! Can't remember where exactly I got that planter - I've had it for a bit. Where abouts are you?

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I really do love playing in the dirt! It looks like I've inadvertently started something with those solar kitties!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, we could all make a road trip to Canada.. how many solar kitties were there? Four? Four of us could make the trip.. split the goods.. and blame it on the gnomes, if she misses them.. I saw the gnomes in her garden...

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

Heh, I just bought that one last night. It's so cute! I'm going to put it out on my deck and pretend that I'm sitting in Colleen's garden.
Hey - that is cute! I see there's still one left!

Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

You know, we could all make a road trip to Canada.. how many solar kitties were there? Four? Four of us could make the trip.. split the goods.. and blame it on the gnomes, if she misses them.. I saw the gnomes in her garden...

Actually, three! And I'm going to have to nail them down and put little burglar alarms on them it would appear!
Ya just can't trust those gnomes!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, we need a few gnome smilies.

Darn those gnomes, they're always up to trouble.

:holds up a sign.. "Space open for two people for road trip to Canada to acquire solar kitties...."::

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

No - actually I'm in Ontario Canada! Can't remember where exactly I got that planter - I've had it for a bit. Where abouts are you?

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I really do love playing in the dirt! It looks like I've inadvertently started something with those solar kitties!
Im in Australia, thats why i asked. I got them from a place called the Reject Shop (dont be discouraged by the name) its a variety store

BTW those solar kitties are cute!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Im in Australia, thats why i asked. I got them from a place called the Reject Shop (dont be discouraged by the name) its a variety store

BTW those solar kitties are cute!
The Reject Shop - I LOVE that!
It truly is a global market, isn't it, when I can buy one in Canada and you can buy one in Australia at local shops!