Welcome home Meowmy!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot about Coco (though he's not MY kitty, he does live with me and his meowmy). Coco gets interested at who's at the door, but not because he wants to show love or affection, just out of curiosity. He'll run over into our dining area (which has a straight shot view of the front door), sit underneath a chair, and just stare at the door until whoever was coming in gets in. Then he loses interest and walks off. Tiff usually has to chase him down if she wants loving right when she gets home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coco sounds like a bit of an investigator. I can see it now: CSI: Coco!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Coco sounds like a bit of an investigator. I can see it now: CSI: Coco!

Yeah he's definitely quite curious about EVERYTHING! He also likes to sneak up on things so he'd make for a good cop drama as well. Though, honestly, he's not very bright. All braun, no brains!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Stephanie, I always love reading your posts because I do not think there is anyone else who can describe their relationship with their kitty as lovingly as you do- it is always so very obvious that you and Sierra share the most incredible relationship!
Thank you so much, Amy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Thank you so much, Amy!
You're very welcome! Sierra (as are all of the kitties of these board members) is very lucky to own such a loving and caring person!