Welcome Home Emma

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Saturday we picked up my little Emma. The house was horrible she was basically becoming feral she hid and hissed and threw a fit. I gave her the capstar tablet I got from the vet then gave her her bath in dawn soap. she is now totally flea free and roaming my room. She cried and hid a lot for about 12 hours then finally ate and started approaching me. Its amazing the transformation she is now cuddling with me and purring and even naturally took to her litter box. She likes to slide down things and attack everything but she is the sweetest little comedian. I plan to get more these were from when she was hiding I was too busy giggling to get more plus my camera is having gear problems again

For the beginning of the story read this

Baby Bath

Exploring the Bathroom

Screaming

In my room

Her collar is a BIT Too big

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys
Emma just turned 6 weeks yesterday she seems small even for her age. I feel bad taking her so early she cries a lot trying to call her mommy . But she seems to be adjusting well

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well we just got back from the vet Emma is FeLV negative and has a normal temp but is only .8 lbs which is underweight and they said she has a respiratory infection and probably intestinal parasites( none were in her stool sample but she may just not have passed them) they gave her her first round of vaccines and a shot for the respiratory infection and gave me premeasured syringes with dewormer to be given every 24 hours. they said she seems to be doing well bonding with me ( she fell asleep as soon as they put her back in my arms) and the food she is being fed is a very good natural food. Just start wetting it at a 4:1 ratio

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys
she is a surprisingly good kitten other than not letting me sleep lol. She is only .8 lbs

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
More Baby pictures
I have a few videos too once I can get them uploaded. More videos and Pics as soon as I can get them uploaded

Laying with daddy

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We are going to the vet friday for her shots but look how big she is getting

So ... Emma found the best way ever to make Baggy extremely mad ... Mess with his scratcher

Emma on his scratcher

Baggy being sad after

Guarding

They just dont learn

Our trio ( Look at tribbles face)

Baggy's death glare

Emmas kitty cave

I have better ones there are just so many

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there and welcome to TCS
. Your cats are very cute. Hope you enjoy your stay at TCS.

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Actually one the baby is mine
The other two are dads cats. I'm just worried that leaving tribble may be hard on Emma

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Elliriyanna

Actually one the baby is mine
The other two are dads cats. I'm just worried that leaving tribble may be hard on Emma
I am sorry for the misunderstanding
. I am sure that Emma might miss Tribble but I am sure she will be okay with time. Plus all your
is sure to help her.

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well we plan to move in October or november and Tribble acts like her Mommy but when I have her away she acts fine so idk ... She is much happier and healthier than she was though. Update after the vet friday

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure all will go well when you move in October/November. By then your kitten will be older and not need Tribble's mothering so much. Also by then Tribble might not want to do so much mothering

In any even let us all know how it goes after the vet visit Friday. I sure hope all goes well.

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hopefully she does well without Tribble I want only the best for her

The vet friday is just routine vaccines.