Weird way you eat food...

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm let's see......

I eat my sandwiches like everyone else has said except I have to cut mine diagonally and THEN I eat the crust first.

I ALWAYS ALWAYS eat my pizza with a fork.

I eat my Ho-Ho's like everyone else has stated.

I eat my mac and cheese with applesauce and if there's no applesauce it just isn't the same.

I eat bologna with ketchup.

I eat my Carmello bar by taking a small bite then sucking the caramel out and the eating the chocolate.

I eat my Milky Ways by eating the chocolate off the eating the rest.

That's all I can think of for now....

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really pretty "un-weird" when it comes to food--that's about the only thing I'm normal about, LOL.

I used to really love dipping pretzels, preferably the "windowpane" shaped ones, into blue cheese dressing. That was, until my metabolism stopped cooperating. I don't do that very often now! Calorie central!

My husband is a very weird egg-roll eater: he rips the thing in half, pulls out all the filling (cabbage, shrimp, chicken, etc) then mixes the filling together with the chinese hot mustard and duck sauce and eats the filling with a fork, then when he's done with the filling he dips the "shell" in the mustard/duck sauce combo on his plate and eats it. The first time I saw him do it, I just about lost it!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

I love to eat a bite of some kind of salty chips, then a bite of some kind of chocolate, then a bit of chips, followed by another bite of choc....my taste buds LOVE the switch from salt to sweet...."TRY IT....YOU`LL LIKE IT!"
Linda
Ohh my god i soooooo oooooooo love that when its the "time of the month"
its soooo relieving!