Weird, Random Things about You

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I have so much in common with so many of you here. Would take me forever to quote you all. It's funny though, I thought I was the only one who did so many things but I'm not!

I'll share a few more.

*I am also obsessive about cleaning but this only came about once I left home. If I go to someone's house and their sink is dirty and their are cleaning products around, I will clean it for them. Obviously it depends who they are but I just feel so satisfied after.
* I have awful feet.
* I am imsecure
* My Dad told me last week he had never met such a grounded and nice person as me, in all his days.
* If I get ill I moan about it a lot, unless it's something serious then I don't talk about it.
* I don't like falling out with people, I'll lie awake all night with my eyes open if I have.
* My family take advantage of me, a lot. But most of the time I'll do anything for an easy life.
* If people are whispering, my first thought is that its about me.
* Im pretty good fun and also quite good at covering up something thats hurt me and pretending Im cool.
* I love reading what everyone else has written and I haven't done any work for about an hour!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Dad told me last week he had never met such a grounded and nice person as me, in all his days.[/QUOTE
What a lovely thing for him to say to you Lauren!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
pushylady said:
My Dad told me last week he had never met such a grounded and nice person as me, in all his days.[/QUOTE
What a lovely thing for him to say to you Lauren!
It really was, my jaw nearly hit the ground when he said it. However he was squeezing me so tight at the time that it wasn't possible! Definately something that will go down in history as one of my most memorable moments

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

My brother lives in Chicago proper(I think that's what its called). Someone broke into his Dodge Durango to steal a loaf of bread. They left his $200 digital camera sitting there, though.
Some people are weird! lol My bro graduated for Illinois Institute of Technology(southside of Chicago) & was right along the El. I hated the noise. I prefer my country life! I would be at home in rural Indiana, & lost in Chicago!
As Laura from my shelter says, some people would steal sweetness from sugar if they could! I had a seat stolen off of my bike one time, but that was it. I dropped my wallet on the El once, and it got returned to me! With everything in it and nary a charge on my plastic! WHen I lived in the suburbs, my car was always being keyed when I parked it, I had my purse stolen twice (when I had my back turned once and once out of my locker) in high school, our garage got raided, etc, etc. I guess there really is no match for bored teenagers, since that's what my suburb was filled with.

If you're ever visiting your brother, you should drop by and say hi! I could show you Tree House and you could come see my nice, quiet alley.
I live on the near north side.

bengalsmum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow love this thread even though it has taken me an hour to read it!

Right some strange or interesting facts about me:

*I am the only person in my entire family with green eyes

*I am very tall for a girl 5ft 11

*I cant function if i dont get 8 hours sleep

*I hate shoes with heels and i hate shoe shopping.

*I hate noise when im trying to relax or sleep

*I want to eat chocolate around the clock

* I hate any dry cheese, but like to eat it melted.pizza ect

*Every bloke ive ever been out with has said that im a strange person, but they liked it!

*When i was young i always thought i was pregnant (before i knew how to, lol) as my belly was so large for my skinny frame

*My mum read my diary when i was 14 and thought i had made it all up it was so full of drama and excitement! But it was all true.... i told her i HAD made it up to keep her happy though
i was an older looking 14 yr old, so got served with booze quite early.......

*Im very protective over my kids...sometimes to a fault

*I hate being tickled it makes me laugh but sends me mental, ask my hubby who got a kick in the face last time he tickled me!

*i wont walk over 3 grates,,,,,its bad luck....or under a ladder

* i forget everything..........if you tell me something them ask me ill have forgot, this has only been since i had kids but am too scared to go to the doctor incase he laughs

*I have forgot what i was writing about 5 times whilst doing this, it has taken me 35 mins so far

*i love the smell of petrol ( i dont sniff it though, just at petrol stations!
)

* im very disorganised but next to my hubby i think i am organised!

hmm cant think of anymore there were some but ive forgot them!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate being tickled it makes me laugh but sends me mental, ask my hubby who got a kick in the face last time he tickled me!
Just last night DH decided it'd be cute to jump on me and tickle me. He got kneed in the face. Hey, reflexes don't ya know?

i love the smell of petrol ( i dont sniff it though, just at petrol stations! )
Hmm... I'm thinking this may be the cause of all that forgetfullness.....

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's bring this thread from the dead! It's a fun one.

-the cartilage in both my knees are messed up
-I also have coccydynia (tailbone pain)
-I am addicted to cinnamon gum
-I don't drink milk
-I'm afraid of mushrooms
-I have really wide feet
-I can't swim or skate or rollerblade
-I have never done a cartwheel
-I love Crayola Model Magic
-I love the smell of rain
-I hate wearing jeans, long sleeved shirts, and socks
-I don't like the texture of bananas

There's probably more.. I'm such a freak!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*I LOVE to decorate- I have stuff for every season.I love to decorate a lot, but i always make sure it looks nice and fits in well with my home, nothing tacky.

* I am sooooo blind without my contacts or glasses. I wear a -4.75 in my left eye and a -4.50 in my right
I am constantly walking into things if i get up in the middle of the night to use the ladies room
Colin says he can always "hear" me when i'm heading back into the room because I walk into stuff and cuss when i stub my feet

*I need my room to be pretty dark when I sleep, otherwise i will stay up and look at whatever lights are on and not sleep

*I need at least 10 hours of sleep a night -otherwise, i just stay exhausted.

*I had a nostril piercing for a year. I took it out because Colin hated it, but i really miss it!

* I have my belly button pierced and 3 earring in each ear

*I LOVE Caress glowing touch body wash- it makes me happy!

*I don't like oranges with seeds in them. I only like the seedless ones

*I hate potatoes,carrots, and beans and will not eat them. I just recently started eating some french fries

* I'm LOVE fresh spinach!

*I like the rain better than the sunshine if i'm spending my day off work/school at home. I love to lounge around and listen to the sound of the rain and just relax

*I'm extremly romantic

*I'm very flat footed- which made dancing and just about everything else interesting when I was younger

*I was accepted into the american ballet co. when I was 16 yrs old. I decided not to go because I wanted to graduate from my school and be with my family longer. (Thankfully, it was a wise choice at the time- my legs have degenerative arthritious and interpatela tendonidious in both of them as a result of yrs. of sports...so they would have been absolutely ruined had i gone)

* In high school I was extremely active - i did soccer, basketball,dance, competitive cheerleading, track & field, cross country, swimming, and color guard. I lived for my sports.

*I've been fostering kittens for about 7-8 yrs now

*I don't like smaller yappy dogs, but I love huge fluffy dogs.

*I can use an electric screwdriver like it's nobodys business

*I have never learned how to ride a bike. I've always lived in bad neighborhoods, so bike riding outside wasn't an option.

*I am very sensitive and easily get my feelings hurt whether i let on or not.

* I LOVE pink fluffy slippers and I put some on as soon as i get home every day.

*I have a slight obsession with Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works, Garden Ridge, Big Lots, Target, and Dollar Tree

*I was a music industry major (recording technology) for quite a while. I was studying to produce and engineer music. I can play drums, guitar, piano, clairanet, and I also sing. Music is still a huge part of my life. I am always writing new songs. I use to preform at different clubs on Beale Street several times a week
I LOVE the spotlight.

*I'm one of the few weirdos that actually enjoys public speaking
I used to act in high school- and It's always just stuck with me

*I'm allergic to penicilline, codine, agumitten, cephlosporins, wasp stings, silicone, and a ton of diary stuff.

* I always tell Colin to stop it when he is following me around the house pestering me....but to be honest- i think it's kinda cute and would miss it if he didn't lol.

*I don't tan well at all- i just burn
...so I stopped going to the tanning bed a while ago- especially when I learned more about skin cancer

*I have a ton of medical problems - meiners disease & tinnitious in both ears, rapid hear beat and really low blood pressure, vertigo, IBS, severe GERD, Lactose Intolerance, Arthritious, tendonidious, cronic dry eye, astmah, and a ton of other stomach issues.....sad thing is i'm only 21 and in pretty good shape

*I do not like to be corrected

*I LOVE sweet tea!!!! It rocks!!

*I'm allergic to grass- if i sit in the grass outside without long pants on, i get a rash all over my body and have to take an aveeno bath

* I think some baby food tastes yummy! I love the fruits

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brush my teeth in the shower

I'm terrified of thunder but lightning doesn't scare me

I hate shopping for anything

I like sweet mixed pickles with fresh strawberries

I can't stand reality TV shows

I am a real lead foot when it comes to driving but have only had one speeding ticket

I'm obsessed with The Lord of the Rings books and movies. I keep a LoTR DVD in my DVD player and whenever there is nothing worthwhile on TV, I watch the movie. I've been reading the trilogy back to back for almost 2 years now, with the exception of about 6 other books in that time period.

I like washing dishes

I hate peanut butter

I hate jello (it reminds me of mucus)

I hate bugs and avoid them at all cost. I won't even sit on the grass or eat outside and hate camping. My idea of camping is a 5 star hotel with room service. My idea of "getting back to nature" is opening my living room window

I'm a Canadian that likes "Grits" but can't buy it where I live so I have friends in the USA send it to me

My favourite scent is anything citrus (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit)

I love Lego™