Weird Question

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry this has taken me so long to get back to. I've been kind of busy as of late.....

Anyways, I haven't heard anything really. The last I heard from Beth's mom was that the 2nd kitty ran away and won't come near them (for which I can't blame her). I feel so bad for the poor little kitty. And I can't go and get it back b/c I don't know where they live and if I bring back another cat, I'm going to be booted out! I don't know for sure if they actually did kill the one cat, Whiner, as Beth may have just said that(she honestly has some really big mental issues she has to deal with that we are all just finding out about), and Beth's mom never said anything about it. Beth may have just been saying that b/c she knew Jody would phone me and tell me later on. I haven't had a chance to talk to either one...I don't want to talk to Beth anytime soon, and I'm not sure when her mom works again. But, I'll try to see what is going on. I miss my kitties!!!!!

On a good note, though, the other ones that are around are now coming closer to me....I'm thinking because it is colder out, and they know I have food and water and maybe kitty treats, I actually got to pet one today....Yeah for me!

Anyways, thanks for all your concerns, I'll try to post again soon on any news I get.