Weird lumps on tummy/leg?

poesxmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was playing with my beloved Poe a couple weeks ago (she loves it when you scratch on her tummy) & I noticed that she has some weird, stringy & hard spots under her skin, close to her right leg, and then one on her left leg. I can touch them without her protesting, I'm not putting pressure on it because I don't want to hurt her

Then today I was playing with her, & it seems as though these spots have gotten harder, the lump on her right side is getting much harder and bigger. On the outside, you can't tell that anything is there, there is no redness or anything, but if you're just petting her you can definitely feel it. She also has several spots of very dry skin close to it.

... We have CareCredit, but I don't want to take her to the vet unless it's absolutely necessary (she does not play nice around other animals). Does anybody have any suggestions as to what it may be, or what to try before we go to the vet?

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's kind of hard to tell anything with that description, I am sorry.  It could be a vein or an artery.  It could be a parasite.  I would call a vet and see if they know can offer any insight.  But without a picture or seeing it oneself, it can really be certain of anything.