Weird human food enjoyed by Cats

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Willie loves greasy foods and steak and chicken, he
chicken and normal table things for dinner.

Midnight loves anything

Bella
's anything and everything including pizza crust, fruit roll ups, anything i am eating
(the one day I ordered pizza that big brooklyn style pizza from domino's and she was out and about and she jumped on the table and ate from the crust as i ate the rest
wish i had a picture
)

Stormie, normal meat dinner things and now fruit roll ups, and well thats it so far

Tessa- we dont know yet

Blue- we dont know yet

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My OTB Hippocrates loved to lick the salt off of pumpkin seeds and would lick the bottom of the bowl of fruit, particularly cantalope juice.

Scarlett loves Pepperidge Farm Cheddar goldfish and tortilla chips. She'll stick her head in the bag to eat them if you don't watch her.

And last night beats all. I had a glass of Bailey's Irish Cream over ice in a glass next to me. I happened to turn my head and found Eightball's head in the glass and lapping. I never moved so fast in my life taking it away from him. Lesson learned.....

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of my foster's, Pumkin, will eat anything. If it is on your plate he wants it.
Annie loves potato chips and Cheetos; and pumpkin or pecan pie; and coffee. She sits on the counter when I am making coffee and will stick her head in the filter and lick at the grounds if I let her.
Dianna will always beg for any kind of meat; she also loves any kind of pasta and will lick the mayo.
Holly has just started to beg for human food and I found out she likes spaghetti.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scully will eat ANYTHING, he loves potato (especially fries)

Boomer will eat meat type things

The other two aren't really bothered by people food, but Magnum will occasionally go crazy over cheese

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit: Olives, Wheat puffs, Bread, Cheese, Dark green leafy veggies, Pasta noodles, and anything that smells like fish.

He really sounds human doesn't he?

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leopold - marshmallows, lettuce, broccoli, coffee, any corn chip, cilantro (only a tiny pinch - too much makes him puke, so I'm careful with that). I don't actually let him drink coffee, but he will stick his whole head in a coffee mug to lick the remnants - it's funny to watch. The smell of bleach makes him roll around in a frenzy, like catnip would...

Momma - now that she's a spoiled housecat, human food doesn't turn her on - but she used to be quite a trash digger. I saw her finish the balsamic vinagrette from a take out salad once.

Beandip - beans (of course!, that's how he got his name), french toast with peanut butter and syrup, and caramel. He loves peanut butter.

Junior - corn (have to watch the cob, he'll run off with it and it seemed like a choking hazard because he gnaws it to pieces), grape nuts, and he'll steal almonds (unsalted??), just to lick them
...lettuce...many others I'm sure I forgot.

Paisley - flour tortilla mix (pic below)

Pumpkin, Pixel, and Precious - too early to tell, although they all enjoy DH's breakfast concoction - a mysterious blend of quick oats/nonfat dry milk/vanilla soy milk. I forgot, I have to keep an eye on Pixel as she likes to lick the rim of a beer bottle.

Isis (RB) loved toothpaste.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Tiger is a Cheeto and Dorito FREAK!
He'll fight ya for em
I'm glad then that my mom's old cat Simon wasn't the only one! What he wouldn't have given for a Cheeto or Dorito!!! He also used to knock the lid off the cookie jar whenever we had Oreos in there, snatch one, and go galloping down the hallway with it, and hide it under my mom's bed. She'd here him crunching it during the wee hours of the night!

Fergus likes hot chocolate. If I have a mug next to me, he'll take his toe, dip it in, and lick it off his feet! He even knows when I'm heating the milk up in the micro...he stares at the mug rotating in there, in a trance!!!

Ripley doesn't like any people food...she's a finicky girl.

And Captain Steuben thinks he has the rights to anything and everything that I'm cooking...he'll stick his face into ANYTHING if I'm not careful!

abnihon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Miko loves Raisin Bran Crunch!

She doesn't even need the milk.

I think she thinks it's an exciting new kibble.

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yogurt seems to be a popular one. I know my cats like it too. Abby likes peanut butter, light, smooth, not chunky.
Oh, forgot to add that both cats enjoy licking the soy milk from my cereal in the morning, along with the dogs. He he.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Jalopeno peppers- Radar will hover around when I'm cooking before pouncing whilst has been caught trying to steal a bag of hot chilli peppers and once stuck his tongue in my really hot pepper soup from the local afro-caibbean resturant...
He must have a cast-iron stomach like his daddy
Jamie steals them all the time, too! He also loves mashed potatoes, and isn't adverse to a sip of beer.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

So Jamie eats like a MANLY man, does he?
His daddy is teaching him all sorts of bad habits!
I'll really worry when he starts leaving peanut shells strewn on the couch.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Fergus likes hot chocolate. If I have a mug next to me, he'll take his toe, dip it in, and lick it off his feet! He even knows when I'm heating the milk up in the micro...he stares at the mug rotating in there, in a trance!!!
Oh sweetie- not to scare you- but please don't let your sweet little furbaby have chocolate- it can be deadly to kitties. It is toxic to their little bodies.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Apric0t

Yogurt seems to be a popular one. I know my cats like it too. Abby likes peanut butter, light, smooth, not chunky.
Oh, forgot to add that both cats enjoy licking the soy milk from my cereal in the morning, along with the dogs. He he.
Ohh--Isabella LOVES yogurt!!! When she was reallly ill (when i first started fostering her before adopting her) all she could keep down was little bits of yogurt *with the vets approval*, baked chicken, and plain rice. She still loves yogurt to this day

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well all four of them love any kind of meat, except liver and they all love tuna and cheese...but that's it for Annabelle, she won't eat any other kind of people food.

Gracie, Lizzie and Elliott all love ice cream, cookies, mashed potatos, french fries, dip, yogurt...add to Gracies list tomato sauce, oranges and crackers.
Added to Lizzie list is bread, with or without butter.

My son was eating jello one day and Gracie was the only one who showed any interest...he gave her some and I think she would have eaten it but she seemed to by mystified by the fact that everytime she tired to eat it, it moved

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I was just eating a carrot, and Trout started licking it..It was so cute..I had to let her keep licking it
I never give her human food...lucky little carrot lover

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pepsi & Dino love olives...........how freaky is that then !!
Miss Moofs is dead fussy, to say she was a street cat, she wont eat any old rubbish