Weird eating habits and not enough water

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

warebubbles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I moved the water bowl to my room and he's drinking now! Thanks everyone! I'm still getting wet food [emoji]128522[/emoji]

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I moved the water bowl to my room and he's drinking now! Thanks everyone! I'm still getting wet food [emoji]128522[/emoji]
That's great! Both that he's drinking and that you're still going to get wet food! Have fun!

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feed my cat an all wet diet of Fancy Feast Classic. He NEVER will drink water but seems to be getting plenty in his food. Beautiful coat and healthy. So as long as you feed a wet diet, I think all will be fine.

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just read threw your thread and I was going to say that I have had cats that like to drink in odd place , one the toilet bowl or bowl with beach glass in it on counter of the bathroom; another dripping taps only ; and an ice cream pail washed and refilled daily on the deck not in the house no matter the weather

warebubbles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just read threw your thread and I was going to say that I have had cats that like to drink in odd place , one the toilet bowl or bowl with beach glass in it on counter of the bathroom; another dripping taps only ; and an ice cream pail washed and refilled daily on the deck not in the house no matter the weather
Ive been putting the toilet seat down because when I was like 9 my cat died because it got a bladder infection from drinking toilet water. I walked in on the puddle of blood under him [emoji]128554[/emoji] I was so young but it was hard to deal with but I'm 24 now and Ebai is doing great. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive been putting the toilet seat down because when I was like 9 my cat died because it got a bladder infection from drinking toilet water. I walked in on the puddle of blood under him [emoji]128554[/emoji] I was so young but it was hard to deal with but I'm 24 now and Ebai is doing great. [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Oh, that's so sad, Warebubbles. I can only imagine how awful that must have been. All the more reason to keep the toilet seat and lid down.

On a happy note, I'm glad Ebai is doing well!

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a horriable thing I lost a cat or two in a tuamatic manner and it dows stick with you[emoji]128549[/emoji] I did not know that could happen !

warebubbles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didn't either until it happened, I'm sorry for the loss of your two  kitties as well