Weird Cat Hat

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, you're such a great photographer! Cute picture, too. It's abstract photography.

Very stylish hat, by the way, no matter what you say you silly kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tilly tiger

i think tht the pic is great and was it a natural pose?
Thanks! Actually, I took this picture a couple of months ago and today I was looking through some photos to update my website and I came across this pic again. Then I realized it was really odd how Blaze (the cat in the background) was sitting directly behind Kahekili's head. Almost looks as if he's a small cat on top of Kahekili's head. I had been trying to get a nice face shot of Kahekili for the website.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

Wow, you're such a great photographer! Cute picture, too. It's abstract photography.

Very stylish hat, by the way, no matter what you say you silly kitty.
Thanks alot! I think I just get lucky quite a bit of the time by catching them doing crazy stuff. It doesn't hurt either that they aren't camera shy at all. I know I have over 1,000 photos of our bengals. So believe me, there are lots and lots of duds!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably because I spend so much time reading to my 4-year-old son, all I can think of is The Cat in the Hat Comes Back and all the small cats under every cat's hat!

I know. I need to get out.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You ALWAYS take such brilliant pictures!! My favourite is still the one you took of your eight kittens all in the same place at the same time - I've got that one as my wallpaper at work. Too gorgeous!

bengalsmum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Great Pics!

Shame i cant get my bengal to pose like that, his markings at the front are very similar to yours, i just cant get a good shot of him yet though