Weird cat behavior survey

blubell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello All!

I'm Agata, I'm an animal behavior enthusiast from Poland and cats are one of my biggest interests. I am conducting a survey on weird cat behaviors. Actually most of them are quite normal for cats, I just want to know how common they are. Can you imagine that there are no scientifical publications explaining origins of those behaviors? The only kind of books providing such info are hints written by counsellors - without any scientifical proof of being acurate.

Here's the survey, I will really appreciate all the help!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BW3KL98

Oh, The data collected here will be published on my website (for now only in polish but someday it will have an english version as well): www.homofelidae.pl

Thanks once again!

Agata

frischy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I answered your survey. Mog has only been here 5 days, so he has not had a chance to show us all of his behaviors yet.

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like my cats are especially weird. The only behaviors they don't have are laying on white vs dark things, licking scotch tape (though, to be fair, I have never had scotch tape around my cats) and collecting toys in one place.

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, Kairi does almost all of those things and more. 
  He also has a thing for buttered english muffins and will steal them right off the counter if you turn your back.