Weight Watchers

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a great recipe a couple nights ago - broiled flank steak and caramelized onions. No one knew it was a WW recipe!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh! I posted right after I had joined in September, and as of now I've lost 25.4 pounds. I have 4.6 to go for my goal, and I've been loving the months I've been on it. I love the recipes, it's even better now that fruits and veggies are zero points, and I'm wearing stuff I've had in my closet for a few years that I haven't had on for ages.

I feel great, I have more energy, and I can always find a meeting and I track everything online.

WW, for me, is the perfect thing - a way to change my relationship to food, and learn about nutrition and eventually to keep the weight off by making it my way of life.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm done with the first week,down 7 pounds

Made balsamic vinegar chicken with mushrooms for dinner tonight, it was good!!!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Well, I'm done with the first week,down 7 pounds

Made balsamic vinegar chicken with mushrooms for dinner tonight, it was good!!!
Yay!
Was that number shocking to you? Did you feel like you were still eating alot? That's what happened to me. When I did that first weigh-in after my first week, I was like, "Huh?" because I felt like I was eating more than I usually ate.

Ooh. That recipe sounds good too!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to share!!!

I reached my goal! (Well, actually, a bit more than my goal, which is really nice).....for a total of 31.4 pounds lost! I'm ecstatic!

There was a period, the past few weeks, where it pretty much stayed the same (up .6, down .8, up .4, down 1.4, up.2), but I sort of brushed that off and kept at it, and today I was down 3.4 pounds, and now I'm on maintenance! I'll continue going to the meetings, because they're a very valuable aspect, for me, of this whole process.

I can't believe it. It's so exhilerating!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nanner

I have to share!!!

I reached my goal! (Well, actually, a bit more than my goal, which is really nice).....for a total of 31.4 pounds lost! I'm ecstatic!

There was a period, the past few weeks, where it pretty much stayed the same (up .6, down .8, up .4, down 1.4, up.2), but I sort of brushed that off and kept at it, and today I was down 3.4 pounds, and now I'm on maintenance! I'll continue going to the meetings, because they're a very valuable aspect, for me, of this whole process.

I can't believe it. It's so exhilerating!
That's fantastic! I've lost 16.6 pounds as of today!