Weekend Plans?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my weekend is half way through! Last night I went out with some friends and we had a really good time, didn't get home until early in the morning. Then I had to get up at 4am(not much sleep huh!!) and get ready for the A & P show in Clareville. It took us about an hour to drive over there, I only had my Bridget girl entered. There were three in her class and she took third place!

It was SOOOOOOO hot over there - mid 20's, and it was SUCH a fun day! Now I'm at home relaxing and about to watch TV and make a few phone calls. Probably have an early night tonight.

Not too sure about my plans for tomorrow yet but tomorrow night I'm being shouted out to dinner at our local Jap Thai place! YUM!

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First I do have to go out to get the rest of my Halloween costume; I like to dress up when I hand out the candy; so I'm going to be a Cow Girl this year. I also have to buy a gift for my sisters baby shower and also a few more things for the babyshower that I'm holding here at my place. When Anthony gets home we are going to carve the pumpkin together, and then head back out to his mom and dads place to hook up the big screen TV and surround sound. Then we will come back home and watch a couple of movies and go to bed. Sunday we will most likely sleep in and then make our Sunday morning breakfast, after that I have house cleaning to do (laundry, vacuum, dust est.). I will relax after that.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend Mark and I are taking his 19 month old daughter Kayla trick or treating tonight....she's going to be a giraffe. She keeps grabbing the pants and running around yelling "giraffe pants, giraffe pants!" I can't wait, it's going to be so cute, and she says "trick-or-treat" really well too!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's half over.
i had a DIY project today - rescreening the back balcony with new "cat net", as the old net was starting to fray. I figured it would take about 2 - 3 hours, as I've done it before (albeit the last time I did the back was over five years ago), and it's "only" a matter of putting 14 square meters of net on 6 2m telescopic rods, about 1/3 below the railing, and the rest above. I wish. I got one section partly done, between two rods, and then ran into a major problem. The next three rods wouldn't collapse! I had to cut the old netting off with scissors, take the rods down, and then get my husband to help me "unstick" the rods when he got home from work. They had rusted inside, so he finally used oil and a hammer to get them to collapse. By that time it was too late to finish, so Jamie has to do without his balcony tonight, and is very unhappy about it. I guess I better figure on it taking 5 or 6 hours to finish tomorrow! Hubby has to work again, so I'll have to do it alone, and getting the right amount of net between rods, and then threading first the bottom part, and then the top, is no piece of cake. Oh, well - it's a "must".

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am SOOOO good! The twins are shod and I didn't buy a single pair of shoes for ME! I DO have a new purple leather checkbook cover, though and someone is getting a cute pair of Christmas kitty socks.

Sam and I took the girls to the mall play area and then had lunch. Feliza and Isabel love fried rice and beef & broccoli. I "just happened" to have two Hershey's kisses in my fanny pack. That got me some sticky hugs and kisses

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Volunteering at he Cat Association! And relaxing, taking time for myself.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our painting is done...for the weekend anyway! The fumes are still strong in here too. DH did the bedroom and hallway and I am closer to finishing my border. Maybe next weekend!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nothing exciting in this weekend. Laundry, assorted bookkeeping stuff, a little tidying in the garden, that kind of thing. And very shortly, I'm going to go find a book and a cat, and sog for a while before putting a dinner of "experienced food" (I'm not allowed to call it leftovers) together. Tomorrow, church and more of the same.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This weekend has been pretty great so far!

Yesterday morning my mom and I were to fly back to Orlando from Columbia, SC (where I had a grad school interview) at 8:20am. Well, there was a lighting problem in our plane so we got switched to the next direct flight to Orlando which was at 11:25! That's 3 hours of waiting in the airport! Luckily the (young) pilot from our original plane was hanging out in the terminal and talking to my mom and I a bit. So, when he was getting ready to hop on another plane and fly out I decided to get gutsy and gave him my number since he said he's in Orlando a lot!
It was so much fun!

Last night me, Tiff, Derek, and Eric headed to Daytona Beach to watch my brother be Gene in a Kiss tribute band at an Irish pub. They do an AMAZING show and it was a BLAST! I went in my bunny costume and Tiff was St. Pauli's Girl! My goodness I can't even tell you what a good t ime that was.

Now today I've got to work!