Weekend plans.......what are yours?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well tomorrow i've got the engineers installing a new heating system "finally", so i hope everything goes ok. 144444444 (that was Rosie)
But i'm hoping i can leave them for a couple of hours at lunchtime because the new "Pets at Home" store opened here today and i want to go and shop for the girls

Then the rest of the weekend i'm lazing around, but they should still be here on sunday finishing off the heating, PLEASE!!!!.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I have to come into the lab for a full day tomorrow, other than that I have no plans outside of NFL football

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not much. A visit to Petsmart for the girls. They need food and Noodles is not so patiently telling me that at the moment. Think I'm just gonna feed her some can food for now. It's not like they didn't eat this morning!

Tomorrow I think I'm just cleaning. I'm gonna give my parent's furkids some company since my sis is working evenings.

Sunday is Church. Sometime this weekend I want to put up a new siggy for Glory, which requires scanning some pics, since she passed away 6 years ago on the 21st.

Oh and whatever I do, I will do it busty too.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I am gonna go to the rodeo tonight, and then tomorrow night I am gonna be watching the Saints game.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, tonight I am going to a movie (Stomp the Yard, which I hope is good) and then this weekend I'm working on a research proposal and finishing an essay.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm.... I don't think I'm doing much of anything? A trip to WalMart tonight with John... and tomorrow and Sunday, who knows! Probably not much of anything thats exciting, unfortunately!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning i made beignets- they turned out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!
So tomorrow morning, since i have the day off- Colin and I are going over to my sister Kimmy's house to see her and her family and i'm bringing beignets and orange juice

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My niece is going to be here for the whole weekend, so from 10am Saturday until 6pm Sunday, me and my family will revolve around her, lol