Week old kitten questions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittengrammy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! We're home from our vet's, she looked at the picture and said it's not anything concerning. Just to be on the safe side, she checked all five and confirmed that they're great, they're perfectly fine with weight, latching great on mom, and Harley is fine also. Harley's got plenty of milk, she scheduled an appointment in 7 weeks for their first shots. They are doing great and she could not believe how quiet and calm they are when held. Harley brought me each one hours old and put them one by one into my palm. I took that to mean she trusts me and once a day I check on them, hold each one against my chest to hear my heart. There eyes are now all opened and all clear. She said that we're (Harley and us) are doing great raising them!!

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy news!!

It's always great to hear your vet confirming how nicely everything is going isn't it?

Momma must have done a good job at eye cleaning, which is perfect. Just in case you ever see any discharge or crustys again at least you know you can simply call the vet now that theyve been seen and ask for some ointment. You might not need any though!

Good to hear :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittengrammy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy news!!
It's always great to hear your vet confirming how nicely everything is going isn't it?

Momma must have done a good job at eye cleaning, which is perfect. Just in case you ever see any discharge or crustys again at least you know you can simply call the vet now that theyve been seen and ask for some ointment. You might not need any though!

Good to hear :)
It is great, even better bc I am super anxious and constantly worrying and she said that she has total confidence if anything developed I would see it immediately and get them to her! Hearing her say that is a huge relief!