Week 8: What is Your Favorite Battered Thing?

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

You're such a good girl. Workout???
What does that mean??

i never used to work out, i guess iv'e just gotten used to it now and it makes me feel good, it's the first exersise routine iv'e ever stuck to....it is hard though, especially at Christmas time

now i just have to get hubby involved, i told him the other day he would look great with a six pack and he said 'I have a one pack!' and pointed to his stomache.....men

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol. Max would've said, `Yeah, there's a six-pack in the fridge!'.

It sounds a bit like your relationship is the exact opposite of mine. Max is an exercise junkie, with not a six-, but an eight-pack!!
and gets all weird and fretty when he can't get to the gym, or go for a run, or climb Mount Everest, or something

I am getting a lot better since we've had the puppers - I walk at least once a day now. But I was a professional dancer for 7 years until I broke my toe, and I've just lost it since that happened!

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It sounds a bit like your relationship is the exact opposite of mine. Max is an exercise junkie, with not a six-, but an eight-pack!!
and gets all weird and fretty when he can't get to the gym, or go for a run, or climb Mount Everest, or something

I am getting a lot better since we've had the puppers - I walk at least once a day now. But I was a professional dancer for 7 years until I broke my toe, and I've just lost it since that happened!
Jeff is getting a bit better with his food now, he hasn't started exersise yet but says he will soon

i'm not worried if i miss a day of exersise and i never do it on the weekend but i do enjoy it a lot, which is funny because i used to hate it

it's good to have a bit of both in a relationship though, it balances it out, Jeff has started to walk more now we have nass, she loves the beach and is very active

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I agree that fried food isn't healthy, but in moderation its fine, just like most things.
I love healthy food too, but when I eat fried food, I sure do enjoy it!
My fav is deep fried cauliflower dipped in horseradish sauce. It doesn't seem to soak up too much oil and it remains crunchy.

commonoddity042

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I joke with bf that he had a six-pack, but he drank the other five.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
batter and fry it and I'd probably eat it LOL but my absolute faves are fish and veggies- must stop at Carolyn's Veggies every year at the fair! nuts, the fair is still 4 months away.....