Week 4: A more inane question this time

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jdpesz

Am I the only one who chose "Other?"

I would blame it on my wife for not checking the glass before putting it away.
Then she'd make me wash the glass and use it myself.
I just chose other also. As the "wife", I check the glasses before I fill them. If hubby made a drink, he would get blamed for not checking the glasses. Like Mom of 10 implied, I live with a lot of critters, can't blame me for not having perfectly clean glasses!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

"I put the glass in the dishwasher and say nothing. If anyone says anything I will go ballistic!"
I choose that one too!

kittycity

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Chunks??? Eeeeeeeeewwww!

My feeling is: If they didn't notice the glass wasn't clean, then it couldn't have been that bad to begin with... ergo, no problem.

I find your polls to be very, errr... creative!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same thing a couple others said. I'd apologize and offer them a new glass. Nobody's perfect...well, except for Wyan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't realize so many people would choose option one.
I forgot to think about how I would answer. I would pick option 3 and then ask everyone else not to be jealous, and that I would serve them a drink in a dirty glass too if they so desired.
-something along those lines anyway.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a funny poll, Ryan!!

I wouldn't be able to sneak the glass into the dishwasher as I don't have one, so if I did an option with that in, it would be sitting full view on my counter!!

I think I would go for option three, but my friends and family wouldn't really be fussed if I did it anyway - they know what i'm like!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

What a funny poll, Ryan!!

I wouldn't be able to sneak the glass into the dishwasher as I don't have one, so if I did an option with that in, it would be sitting full view on my counter!!

I think I would go for option three, but my friends and family wouldn't really be fussed if I did it anyway - they know what i'm like!
I knew somebody would use the I-don't-have-a-dishwasher excuse! (just kidding) So, your family expects to be served with a dirty glass here and there?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much, they do!!
Because having Tibby, Molly and Willow wandering all over the drying rack, I have to move some of the glasses and never remember which are clean!!
If they look clean enough, they go in the cupboard!

Please don't be put off visiting if you're ever in the UK!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Oh come on! Haven't you ever seen a old gun-slinging western?
Or the Three Stooges!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I chose silently sticking it in the washer for no one else to know...

or however it's worded.

...What's bad is I've given someone a not properly rinsed glass, and they made an awful face and I had to make serious amends on that one.. but!! I told them at least it was a clean cglass! cause soap is clean, right?

Also I forgot to want my husband that a white pawed miscreant, who shall remain nameless, tried to play with the ice in his glass of koolaid. .. he was hapily drinking it until he saw said white pawed kitty with pink paws up to it's elbows

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wyan maybe your guests don't want to use your dirty glasses as they have lipstick all over them!!! At least wash it off first before offering to guests.
(unless they like that shade of lipstick)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Wyan maybe your guests don't want to use your dirty glasses as they have lipstick all over them!!! At least wash it off first before offering to guests.
(unless they like that shade of lipstick)
Lipstick? Who said anything about lipstick!

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Also I forgot to want my husband that a white pawed miscreant, who shall remain nameless, tried to play with the ice in his glass of koolaid. .. he was hapily drinking it until he saw said white pawed kitty with pink paws up to it's elbows

I also went for No.1, I don't have a dishwasher either though.... but my glasses don't usually get that dirty.... so I don't think anyone would notice!