Wednesday's Question of the Day - May 29

bshcatlover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think that's a really difficult question, but I would probably have to say that I would rather not be able to make new ones.

I think that the people we are today is a reflection of the life-lessons and experiences we gained from the past... so without our memories, we just wouldn't be who we are now... Does that make sense?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I think that's a really difficult question, but I would probably have to say that I would rather not be able to make new ones.

I think that the people we are today is a reflection of the life-lessons and experiences we gained from the past... so without our memories, we just wouldn't be who we are now... Does that make sense?
That's the best answer! Well said!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise

I agree with this.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very interesting question!! I believe, as the others have said, that I would want to retain my memories. Good or bad. Because they have taught me very valuable lessons in life and I wouldn't want to have to "re-learn" them as some were very painful. And the very beautiful ones, I want to take with me forever. Especially the ones from my :heart3: dog Wilbur..... of course, many other wonderful memories - like my wedding day!!!! :heart2:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree, but tough question!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have lyme and have lost many memories so I guess its cheating to say lose my previous ones?:S

I write ALOT down.  vet appts tend to stick but I write everything important on the fridge with erase marker or notepaper around house.  I can think of something walk few feet and its GONE.  I have gone to store come home and forgot the MAIN item I needed...cause it never made it on list.