Wednesday's Question of the Day: looking forward to...

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning friends! I was wondering what you are looking forward to in the next few weeks. Gifts? Time off from work? Party food?

What are you looking forward to this holiday season?

I can't wait for Christmas morning to give my husband and daughter their gifts, some good ones this year with some surprises! I'm also looking forward to sleeping in some mornings. 

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, to watching my nieces open their presents I got for them. I am looking forward to the dinners!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Time with family!  Only local family; but still.  DH works some insane hours over the weeks leading to Christmas and sometimes into January also. Plus it's DS's first Christmas and my DD is finally old enough to get into it more.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Not having to go to work for two weeks. Jamie is doing rather poorly and I want to spend as much time as possible with him.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most of all some quality time with blaine, I don't see him as much as I would like and he is staying at mine for a few nights so that's good and then spending time with my family and my mam in particular its a ling time since I've been able to say that but she's a different person to just a few months ago there was only meant to be my mam and dad and the eldest I'd my two younger brothers at my mams for dinner but now my youngest brother is going to so I'm really looking forward to Tuesday

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Family time! My brother gets here Saturday and will be here until the day after Christmas.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am looking forward to spending some time with my son's family. He has a new baby. I want to sit in the chair and rock him.

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm looking forward to seeing my parents and my brothers. We don't get together often and this Christmas we will all actually be in the same place YAY :clap:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly? Sorry, I'm really sorry, but I'm just looking for it all to be over at this point. Just not with it this year. I am looking forward to some time off work, but there's a lot of stuff to be done at home right now and I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now. Too much stuff has happened these past few months and I'm just really tired.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being with my family for dinner.....and then it can be over.

Sorry, but here is another non Christmas person.  Too commercial, so far from what it is supposed to be.  It is actually depressing.  I phoned my daughter and told her to buy from a certain store because in their ads on tv, they actually say "Merry Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays".

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  No pressure, just family, food and fun.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am looking forward to some time off. I have a few vacation days to use up. Combine them w/ my days I am already off, Christmas & New Years day, I will actually get a week & a half off,

minus one Saturday for a short 4 hours!
 "Extra kitty cuddle time!"........I hope.
 Seems to only happen at night, or early morning,.. on his terms that is. ("mom" stop smooch'n on me!)

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking forward to spending time with the BF, even though he only gets a half day off on Xmas eve, and then Xmas day off, then back to work the 26th. Looking forward to putting the Camaro back together (even if its only thrown together to get it to run again since we lost the shop we were keeping another one at), and getting a turbo for my big blue diesel Dodge which has been broken since October.

I also may have a new job for the new year, so I'll be looking forward to making money again after 10 months of unemployment.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly? Sorry, I'm really sorry, but I'm just looking for it all to be over at this point. Just not with it this year. I am looking forward to some time off work, but there's a lot of stuff to be done at home right now and I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now. Too much stuff has happened these past few months and I'm just really tired.
This year, I feel the exact same way right now. :hugs: