Wednesday's Question of the Day: different question today

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just wondering how you're doing today? How are you feeling? How's your day going so far?

I hope you slept well, even if not I'll bet your day has some good moments in it. Sometimes we have to really look for them, though.  Remember we all make mistakes, just accept that it's going to happen, so we learn not to do it again and move on. When you take responsibility and admit you made a mistake, nobody can say anything more. They know that they mess up sometimes, too, 

Plan for the future but live in the present, we will never get today back again! 

I still need to go to sleep but will check in again in the morning. Let us know how you are doing 

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't sleep well last night; I couldn't turn my brain off. Got to get up though, clinical today.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I also didn't sleep well. Aaron has been having a tough time at work and I have been having some issues with friends and family. I've had a lot on my mind and have been working to let it go.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I was in bed and asleep by 10:00.....it was all I could do to stay awake long enough enough to watch Supernatural last night, but I did manage that. Slept like a baby (for a change) until 3:30 this morning when Bootser started meowing. So I lay in bed til 4:30 when I got up to hit the elliptical. Right now, I could use a nap. Other than that, I feel OK. Normal 58-year-old aches and pains

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l can sleep for England, no issues there. With the cold weather and the dark mornings l don't want to get up as early.

Not looking forward to going back to work on Friday, issues at work and issues at "home" but overall not too bad.

Took a hiatus from both exercise and diet, so feel like a bit of a blob, but quite looking forward to feeling better so the motivation is there to jump back in.

Good things: still have 2 days at home, work/money is secure for now, my cats are absolutely adorable.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I slept very badly, so I was dragging all day, Half the people at school seem to have colds. It was nevertheless a pretty decent day without aggravation.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm doing good today. My husband is "working from home" today aka has the day off but has to check in on his work email every so often. The baby is napping and then we are going to go into town and browse the stores and maybe go to the library. I don't get the chance to get out during the day very often since hubby is usually at work and I don't drive (yet).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's nice to hear from you guys. 

I'm doing better today than I was yesterday - woke up early Tuesday morning with horrible back pain. I couldn't even feed the kitties I couldn't bend down without excruciating pain! I don't know if I slept weird or what but yikes. My husband was home from work anyway so helped out and I got to rest and feel much better today. Also, thanks to Advil. It's a little sore but I'm grateful it's so much better and I was able to sleep, as well as the cats let me sleep.

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm ok.  I've been very busy.  Yesterday when my son woke up from his nap I was in the middle of something so he was in there for a bit awake; which really is nothing new.  But yesterday, in spite of being in a sleep sack, he got out of his crib.  I heard a thunk and a short wail.  I have a video monitor but it wasn't right next to me.  When I went in he was happy as a clam running in his sleep sack.  He's 17 months old. I'm not ready for him to have freedom and I don't think he truly is either.  Crib tents were recalled last year sometime.  I always planned on using one if need be.  So today I spent time rearranging things to hopefully keep him in.  It's not nearly as nice looking as his room was...  but if it keeps him in I guess it's fine.  I'm also looking up alternatives online.

Other than that I'm just wishing I could accomplish more in a day.  At least dinner is in the crock pot!  

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Bipolar and I have been taking Seroquel and the pill helps me sleep. My day so far ?  It's been ok I guess.

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today my husband and I drove home from Denver to Salt  Lake City and yesterday was Hays to Denver, it's a 13 hour trip in all so we are tired. I'm just glad to be home, I have a horrible fear of heights and get nervous in cars so driving in car across mountains causes me to freak out major. To top it off I was sleepy so I got an energy drink that then caused me to have a panic attack so I was super on edge today lol. Now that I'm home I feel 100 times better. : D

I'm glad my husband as much as I drive him crazy still puts up with me on these trips lol.