Wednesday's DT

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no bathroom scenarios

will go to Starbucks for coffee since our coffeemaker is being borrowed for a meeting

not much, grocery shopping and some garden shopping maybe, depends on my son's mood by then

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmm Starbucks!

We have let Osiris have run of the main floor of the house today, he is loving it!
Silly kitten, running around like a nut!

He is such a sweetie baby. The other cats are all used to him now; Coal ignores him, Khepera still doesn't quite know what to do with him, and Jules and Phoenix seem to have adopted him.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mmmmm....starbucks....arrgh, now I'm gonna have to get up away from the computer & go get some!

Hands still very full with huge muddy ball of puppy energy - can't imagine what it's like to try to keep up with a human baby!
May have some good help with finding her a good home...fingers crossed. I need to get her out of here before my other young dog gets any more attached to her. They're already becoming fond of one another, and our senior dog is sulking about it.
Not to mention that the cats are less than thrilled...now they have to teach another rambunctious puppy how to properly respect them.
I must say they're good at that!

I must have missed the Osiris story - will have to look for pics. He sounds like such a cutie.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sue - he is such a cutie!

I don't NEED Starbucks - I have Gary! He made us wonderful Turkish coffee this morning. Yummy!

We had a company in tomorrow to take marketing around to our customers - dummies that we all were, we didn't realize it's 9/11!!!!

They decided to cancel the trip - it'll be a nightmare getting around the city tomorrow. They're coming next Thursday instead. I think Gary and I are going to play a bit of hookey and get out there and wash and wax this bus. My arms are going to hurt!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
9-11 tomorrow? Dang time goes fast

Starbucks eh? I like it but I prefer independent coffee shops, they are more friendly and have GREAT coffee.
Laurie - I LOVE turkish coffee, can I borrow Gary to make me some?

Was supposed to go to the gym, but decided against it at the last minute, I am too lazy
Well, I do go 4 times a week at the moment and next week I start going 6 times, part of my weight training program to try and lose all this icky weight!

Peedoodle and Kahu are nuts today, just like every other day. But I love them anyway!

Have a great day ya'll!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm feeling a lot better today. I was just over tired. Came home a little early from work yesterday, slept for about 1 1/2 hours and felt all better.

My really good friend who moved to Seattle is staying at my place tonight.
I'm so excited to see him again - haven't seen him in about 5 years. Don't know what we're going to do, maybe watch movies, play games, who knows what. I know Tony's up for anything.
So I'm counting down the minutes until the end of work, even though I have no idea when he's coming over or when we'll go get him. He's a popular guy, so he's juggling his schedule to spend time with all of his friends. So we get him tonight and Saturday night. LOL He's a cat lover too, and he's happy to stay with us and get his kitty fix.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DT means daily thread

We used to have them every day and now it looks like they are back!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We need to come up with a clever TCS term for when that happens (2 posts at the same time)!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm personally a diet coke drinker over coffee.

Originally posted by Mom of 10 Cats

We have let Osiris have run of the main floor of the house today, he is loving it!
Silly kitten, running around like a nut!

He is such a sweetie baby. The other cats are all used to him now; Coal ignores him, Khepera still doesn't quite know what to do with him, and Jules and Phoenix seem to have adopted him.
Hmmmmmm.....Mom of Now 16 Cats.....aren't you the person that said last month that you were totally maxed out and couldn't take in any more? ROFLMAO!

Me too, yet I took in 3 more 2 weeks ago. I don't even know what I'm up to these days.

Putting together an animal adoption clinic at a Senior Center this Saturday for a no-kill shelter and dog-rescue group. It's very dangerous to work rescue with a animal loving personality like mine......got an urgent e-mail from a kill-shelter close by for some cats that are about to be PTS and nudging friends that are ready to adopt to get out there ASAP. After 2 weeks of volunteering, I'm already finding the perfect pet for 3 co-workers. My days are getting full with animal rescue.....

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hump day! I left the house, this morning, without a spare pack of cigarettes. Was able to bum one, for my break and ran to Circle K, for a pack, at lunchtime. On the way back, got stopped by TWO trains but, got to work on time.

A water main broke and, for most of the day, the bathrooms were either shut down or wouldn't flush (UGH!). The company had Port-A-Johns set up, behind the building. Was I glad, when 4:30 came around! I'm off, tomorrow and that facility had better be in tip-topo shape, when I get there on Friday!