Wednesday's DT

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ady - They told you you're going to need a bigger desk? Wow! Just PM me your address, and it's on the way.... You promised!

Manomi - lots of great food - but LOTS of extra pounds!! LOL!

Deb25 - I so look forward to the time when we can bake our own pies! There's no place to roll out the dough here! :tounge2:

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LDG~ Roll out what dough??? I took the easy way out with premade crusts. I saw your kitchen. I was gonna post a pic of mine, which is pretty tiny, too, but it was too big to attach.

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just got home a little while ago and set up my table. I picked up small 'centerpiece' from the florist today, and it really makes the table look inviting.
I'm so proud of myself! (You have to understand I don't have a BIT of creativity in me!)

I have so much to do tonight to get ready for tomorrow. We're not having that many people over (6 total) but I want everything to be 'just right'. All the people coming over don't have family in the area, so I'm sure everyone will miss their 'traditional' meal even though I'm doing everything I can to make dinner enjoyable for everyone!

Of course, I have so much to do that I'm in here reading instead of actually accomplishing anything!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone just in case I don't get a chance to sneak in here tomorrow and tell you all!

jeff24girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Happy Wednesday! Have been off from work all week...mandatory vacation. Supposedly it provides some sort of cost-savings to the company so we were required to take vacation Thanksgiving and Christmas week this year.

Went shopping today and have been baking. We are having dinner with my family tomorrow and I am bringing blueberry cobbler! YUM!! :tounge2:

Also made a pumpkin pie for Mike's Dad and Stepmom (they prefer mine for some reason...
) and an apple pie for us and another blueberry cobbler for us and his Dad and Stepmom to split. Also baking some chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies.

My gosh...I feel fat already!!!

Not much else going on today but baking. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. For those of you travelling, please be careful out on the highways. This is the most travelled day of the year and I want to be able to chat with everyone tomorrow night and we can all commiserate about how we ate too much...and OH the tryptophan!